[GAME THREAD] A lover's game [Over]

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
The pink cloud laid over the town of Caritia, made its inhabitants awake with a lovely feeling in their heads. It was springtime and whoever knew that it was Cupid, who caused this cloud to begin with, would have known what that meant. This story makes no sense, but the people in Caritia did not know about Cupid, so they fell victim to their own ignorance. The first person they'd meet as soon as they left their home to go to work for the day, was the same person that they'd hopelessly fall in love with. And as such it happened.
Since he hadn't used his love powder in ages, Cupid had forgotten why it was such a bad idea. Namely: the first person that the couples would come across, would be their target of envy. They wouldn't be able to be happy together as long as that person still lived.

This was the most terrible (back)story I have ever written.

Players:
  • Someone Else 37
  • Profrags (RJS)
  • Shazam08 (Scottly)
  • 016Nojr
  • Scottly318 (Shazam)
  • RJS (Profrags)
  • RealKC
  • Pyure
  • Erindalc
  • Vikestep
  • Bigdbigd03
  • Fowltief

End of day 3
Rulesheet
Signups

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The good news is, for once in my life, I think people are gonna back me up on this one.

Or else I really suck at this game and I should go play farmville instead.

P

profrags

I'm down for some sweet revenge on (Vote) vikestep ONLY because of what happened last game :p I'm neutral and vikestep is obviously wolf :O

Reactions: Pyure