[GAME THREAD] A lover's game [Over]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
SE37, if you unvote me and vote Pyure I will work with you and not kill you at all this game (obviously until final 2 teams but yeah).

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Except I'm not erin's partner.

I was disguising myself as such to see what popped out the woodwork. As it turns out, Vike has a murder-on for erindalc and my gut tells me that an early switcher is Vike's partner.

I'm guessing at bigd so erindalc if you want to kill the guy who's trying to kill you, then either of them should take some pressure off you.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Except I'm not erin's partner.

I was disguising myself as such to see what popped out the woodwork. As it turns out, Vike has a murder-on for erindalc and my gut tells me that an early switcher is Vike's partner.

I'm guessing at bigd so erindalc if you want to kill the guy who's trying to kill you, then either of them should take some pressure off you.
RJS' revenge?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just saying it how it is. Vike got super-keen on killing me the moment he thought erin was my partner, which leads me to suspect that erin is Vike's nemesis. The fact that everybody hopped on board as well makes it a little harder to find out who Vike's partner is, but I'm going to assume it's not Pyure because Pyure voted quite late on Vike. The first vote may have been Vike's partner, but later on when the Vike-train was gaining traction it seems unlikely (also the whole counter-wagon on Pyure).

The reason I noticed bigd is that he went for Vike's old vote rather than who he currently had his vote on. This makes me think he's not merely following wagons, as there were no votes on me when he started, but rather that he, like Vike, has erin as a nemesis and so thinks I'm the way to him. Instead, all that's happened is they've revealed their hand whilst erin is free to keep his partner hidden. Any idiot would know not to blatantly parrot their partner's vote, especially directly after the first vote.

I thought that would at least be obvious to everyone.

Reactions: profrags

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I'm just saying it how it is. Vike got super-keen on killing me the moment he thought erin was my partner, which leads me to suspect that erin is Vike's nemesis. The fact that everybody hopped on board as well makes it a little harder to find out who Vike's partner is, but I'm going to assume it's not Pyure because Pyure voted quite late on Vike. The first vote may have been Vike's partner, but later on when the Vike-train was gaining traction it seems unlikely (also the whole counter-wagon on Pyure).

The reason I noticed bigd is that he went for Vike's old vote rather than who he currently had his vote on. This makes me think he's not merely following wagons, as there were no votes on me when he started, but rather that he, like Vike, has erin as a nemesis and so thinks I'm the way to him. Instead, all that's happened is they've revealed their hand whilst erin is free to keep his partner hidden. Any idiot would know not to blatantly parrot their partner's vote, especially directly after the first vote.

I thought that would at least be obvious to everyone.
I shall vote BiggyDiggy tomorrow

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Vote summary:
RJS <- Pyure (most recent vote)
RJS <- Vike
RJS <- Nojr
RJS <- Fowl
RJS <- Bigd
SE <- Scottly
Vike <- SE
Frags <- Shaz
Vike <- Frags
Pyure <- Vike
Vike <- Pyure
RJS <- Vike
Pyure <- Nojr
Pyure <- Bigd
Vike <- RJS
Vike <- Erin (oldest vote)

Vote Tally:
RJS (5)
SE (1)
Vike (4)
Frags (1)

Not yet voted:
@RealKC

Day will end in under 8 hours (amount of sleep I will get)

Reactions: profrags

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Aaaaaaand,

Day 1 has ended!

RJS was lynched. He took Profrags to the grave with him.
@RealKC lost his gracesmite for not voting.

Erin scanned Fowl
Bigd scanned SE
SE scanned Shazam
Nojr scanned Pyure
They will receive the result of their scan in their couple convo within the next few minutes.

Start day 2! (end of day in the OP adjusted)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
See, that wasn't so hard everyone :)
Because I chose last round, I will let someone else choose. If you don't choose me I will vote with you and you will live another day :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
See, that wasn't so hard everyone :)
Because I chose last round, I will let someone else choose. If you don't choose me I will vote with you and you will live another day :)
What makes you think you're the judge of who lives? VOTE VIK----

OK screw this I need to quit focusing on you. Random vote SCOTTLY instead. Maybe Vike and I can just be friends for once.