[GAME] Cardwolf III

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, anyone who comes in and says "oh sorry I was late, I had no clue this game was on" or something to that effect at the game start always gets wolfy points from me. I've personally found it tends more towards them being a wolf.
oh sorry I was late, I had no clue this game was on

Anyways, I find Robin's vote on LAC to be a little weird. He's pretty much just jumped on him for "being the first to second a vote", which I do not think is suspicious in the least.

And that's pretty much all that stands out for now. Except Vike saying Shaz is towny for posting at the beginning of the game. Idk whether that's actually true, but eh, it sounds like you're clearing your wolfbuddy or something.

##Vote Robin

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
oh sorry I was late, I had no clue this game was on

Anyways, I find Robin's vote on LAC to be a little weird. He's pretty much just jumped on him for "being the first to second a vote", which I do not think is suspicious in the least.

And that's pretty much all that stands out for now. Except Vike saying Shaz is towny for posting at the beginning of the game. Idk whether that's actually true, but eh, it sounds like you're clearing your wolfbuddy or something.

##Vote Robin
I cleared shaz as town last game for this when shaz was town fwiw.

Also it doesn't count because you already posted.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
All this sarcasm... and at the same time i'm on the scaffold for doing nothing wrong.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I've voted for myself, like I always do. And I've voted for Cheese after he made the first move I could interpret as being aggressive.

I haven't seen any pointers at anyone else so far that are clearer than that one (unless I would interpret some obviously sarcastic comments as serious), so I don't really have a reason to change my vote.

@Shazam08, your claim on my "suspicious" behaviour was clearly sarcastic, so would you be so kind as to move your vote off of me?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I've voted for myself, like I always do. And I've voted for Cheese after he made the first move I could interpret as being aggressive.

I haven't seen any pointers at anyone else so far that are clearer than that one (unless I would interpret some obviously sarcastic comments as serious), so I don't really have a reason to change my vote.

@Shazam08, your claim on my "suspicious" behaviour was clearly sarcastic, so would you be so kind as to move your vote off of me?

I can tell you, that from reading his post. it was not sarcastic

C

CorpseCat

I don't blame you. Your argumentation makes sands.
Has it made any deserts? :3
Anyway.
Random notes:
Squid votes Nobody
Nojr votes Pyure
OMGUS
by Pyure
Robin self-votes
Ljfa votes sgbros
(RVS seems to be ending at this point)
erindalc votes Squid
OMGUS
by Squid
SE37 votes Ljfa
Cheese votes erin
Fowl votes Victini
Robin votes Cheese
Fredrikam votes Shazam
sgbros OMGUS
Lethosos votes dylan
Shazam votes Robin
Cheese votes sgbros
Vike votes dylan
Victini votes Robin
Squid votes Victini
Dylan votes Ljfa

Other things I'll note:
Lethosos' vote on dylan for shit-stirring, when dylan's one post had been fairly neutral.
Fredrikam coming in with a vote on Shazam, then lightly challenging Vike's odd clear of him.
Robin, dylan, Victini and ljfa are current leading wagons.

But I'll take a road less traveled. Vote: Lethosos

Reactions: Pyure

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
@RealKC is the only person who hasn't voted. If he votes relatively soon I'll just move the day ending, since i started it at like 10:45 anyway which is 2 hours from now.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
If there's four tied wagons and I am one of them, I guess that'd justify me voting for one of the other three to secure my life.

However, I don't really have a reason to vote for either of them over the others.
Rolling a d3?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I prefer not to be the in a tie either, when I already have an antismite on me. Vote dylan

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Would it be scummy to vote for ljfa now?

Note: no bold = no vote.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be scummy to vote for ljfa now?

Note: no bold = no vote.

I don't see why it would be, care to explain?

Also, Dylan and Corpsecat both seem to be antismiting and generally avoiding the "lead wagons". "I'd preffer to not be in a tie breaker." "I'll take a road less traveled". Wat guys
also interesting to note Dylan's vote pushed ljfa into the tie

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
The Supersaint card was discarded, so it can't really be jester actions

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I don't see why it would be, care to explain?

Because ljfa just released himself from the tie breaker, while my voting for him would effectively put him back into the tie.

However, that'd arguably just make me an asshole.

On top of that, I stated that I had no good reason to vote for any of the three over the others, which means that I'd have no reason to vote for any of them at all, now that ljfa broke he tie.

If I were to vote, however, that would make it seem as if I were trying to save Dylan, which would make it seem as if I knew that he were on my team.
Wolves know that kind of stuff about each other, so that'd possibly implicate me?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to point out that for no apperent reason,

Coolsquid & Fowltief voted Victini. @fowltief @CoolSquid
Care to explain your self?

##Vote Ljfa I'd preffer to not be in a tie breaker.
Wow this thread exploded. don't you people sleep? My vote was a day 1 antismite, I didn't check the timezones yet to see when the day ended. I don't want to be a stirrer I prefer shaken.... ask cool squid why he hopped on.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
this is weird to me. Pyure doesn't do this. I think either Pyure was having a giggle or he's a wolf trying to seem like he's doing something different.
Definitely the first thing, although I now find myself in an awkward position where vote-switching on any basis is going to reflect poorly on me. Vote Vikestep I suppose, since this is your wolf-tone. No, I don't really insist you're a wolf.