[GAME] Cardwolf III

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Would have posted earlier but I got caught up in homework and other stuff. SE's point is true in virtually all mafia games, so until further discussion occurs..

##vote Shazam

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey this started.

Well so far it seems like the basic day one stuff is happening. Robijn being jumpy as always, Pyure talking about dying too much on D1 (or not you can let him belief what he wants)

I'll check back in the morning, perhaps something more interesting to vote or comment on.
night.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
##Vote Dylan

Primarily because I think there's enough right now to not need another stick stirring in the shitpot at the moment.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Primarily because I think there's enough right now to not need another stick stirring in the shitpot at the moment.
Shit stick stirrings kick off discussion, silly. :p

##Vote Robijnvogel. Why'd you vote for yourself D1? You've switched to Cheese now, so brownie points, but what's up with the initial suicide wish?

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
So what i'm seeing so far,

Squid's been gone for a while and doesn't know the "New Meta".
Erindalc, as jumpy as he always is, jumps on Squid for it.

Fowltief has randomly voted Victini without reason,
vote VictiniX888
Care to explain?

Oh. And alot of joke votes.

Better then staying silent ain't I right? cause if we're all silent nothing is gonna come out of this.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey this started.

Well so far it seems like the basic day one stuff is happening. Robijn being jumpy as always, Pyure talking about dying too much on D1 (or not you can let him belief what he wants)

I'll check back in the morning, perhaps something more interesting to vote or comment on.
night.
This sounds fake tbh.

My current guess for wolf team so far is dylan/pyure/fred? This is gut reads except for Dylan.

Shazam is town for posting at the start of the day.

##Vote dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, it's posts that make you seem like you are solving when you really aren't.
Ah, I can see that.

Well it mostly was a "Well didn't have enough time in the day to document what happened so lets say something before going to bed" kinda deal.
But I do understand you,

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
When shaz is wolf, he posts at the very end of the day, like the last post. I've got this down to a science.
Yeah that's probably true come to think of it. I just felt like 13 hours into the game wasn't "start of the day" and was thinking you meant someone else.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, anyone who comes in and says "oh sorry I was late, I had no clue this game was on" or something to that effect at the game start always gets wolfy points from me. I've personally found it tends more towards them being a wolf.

Reactions: Pyure