Galactic science crash when adding mods

M

MIC6890

I wanted to play GS again, but with some extra mods.
I tried to add these mods: ae2stuff, AgriCraft, AE2, DefenseTech, ExtraCells2, Mekanism, MekanismGenerators, MekanismTools and MinefactoryReloaded.
When I launched GS, it said that it was missing ForgeMultipart, so I installed the newest version for 1.7.10 (1.2.0.347).
When I launched GS again, it said that there were some items that existed multiple times. I found out that GS already had ForgeMultipart before but one of the mods I added seemed to need a newer version of it. So I deleted the older version and then the pack worked. But when I wanted to load a world (I tried both templates) it said that the world was corrupted and there was nothing FML could do about this. Then I installed the exact patch of ForgeMultipart that was needed (1.2.0.336). When I launched the pack it just crashed. Log: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/a3ea698f

I hope someone can help and sorry for my english, it isn't my native language.

C

charizard_X9

This happened to me using FTB lite today adding in mostly the same mods that you did to Galactic Science.

C

charizard_X9

Found it out, go to your mods folder, then under that the 1.7.10 folder (should be a folder) and for whatever reason forge multipart multiplied itself! Simply delete them to leave just one, and it will never multiply again! Problem solved.