Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deccenic
Timezone: EST
Server: Infinity
(Optional) Extra info: Ihave been playing FTB since the initial launch and I could never find a good server but this one looks really good

XDmisa

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: mobbos
Timezone: +1
Server:(ex:FTB Infinity/Trident) 1 server on ftb infinity with few banned items
(Optional) Extra info:

Briedyn07

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Briedyn07
  2. Minecraft name: Briedyn07
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: Philippines GMT +8.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Played since the released of FTB Ultimate, and
  6. I played many modpacks as well. Like Monster, Unleashed, Direwolf, and so much more.
  7. What do you like about modded minecraft? It's more fun to play with and also it's also moderately hardcore :).
  8. Have you been banned? If so, why? Nope, never once. I stick to all the rules on every server I've played into, and follow them.
  9. What can you bring to the community? I could help other people on their problem, I am friendly, and I can help with building stuffs like spawn areas, and all other types of building ideas :).
  10. Playing time : 4-8 hours a day, and I can play 24 hours straight.

PS : Mature to other players, and good to moderators and admins.
    -My real name is Danilo, you can call me dan ;)

Last edited:

IChris4o

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:IChris4o
Timezone:Bulgarian idk what it is sorry
(Optional) Extra info: Ive been playing ftb alot i have a good understanding of the mods regarding the pack and know quite alot of the mods themselves. Ive been playing on another server that closed and now i cant play. Searching for another server.

Crazyben_123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crazyben_123
Timezone: England (UTC/GMT)
Server: Infinity
(Optional) Extra info: I'm looking for a laid back server will to help and interact with a community,
I hope to be accepted. thanks!

Dazikio

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Dazikio
Timezone: CST
Server:FTB Infinity
(Optional) Extra info: I am looking for a server that I can spend my time and join a small community. If you need help via money wise with the server I could help (after I make sure the community isnt toxic.)

revodog_25

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: revodog_25
Timezone: Eastern
Extra Stuff and Things: I really enjoy playing this game but i have no one to play with and i would like to join your server

RoZenKai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RoZenKai
Timezone: (GMT+1) london
Live: Plymouth ,UK

hope this is what im looking for something like hermitcraft :D
if you wanna know anything about me just ask i aint shy
i havnt got a spacif mod im good at
dne a tier 6 blood magic altar
got void gear in thaumcraft
had a reactor set up that pumped out around 75k rf
botania but only early stuff like elven portal
AE can automate most things like withers living wood and the creation of cryothium from basically sand
and various other bits picked up along the way like rftools monitor basic railcraft stuff

hope i can join

Extrathestral

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Extrathestral
Timezone:GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Server: Ftb Infinity
Extra info: i may seem a little young, but i have been playing modded since 1.4.7, i know the Infinity modpack very well, and can automate anything!

shot96

Jul 29, 2019
ING: thebigsock
timesone: DST
extrainfo: looking for a stable server with low or no banned items. had a good server but it has issus with version upgrade
want to join ftb infinity

S

SlappleJack

PLEASE READ!

Server is backup but please start using this to apply for whitelisting http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/ser...-20-private-server-ftb-infinity-1-4-1-18.161/

And apply on our forums http://fusion-servers.com

I have decided to host a small Infinity server apply below if you are interested i will try and get back to you as fast as possible.

General Info:
This is not a PG server profanity is allowed 18+ preferred but not required. The server is 24/7, the server is located on the East Coast USA. We have a 32 slot TeamSpeak server that is open to anyone that plays on the server and you are more than welcome to use it to communicate with your fellow minecrafters.

Both Server Rules:
1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Don't grief.
3. Don't exploit.
4. Don't create server lag on purpose.

Server Specifications:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v2 @ 3.70GHz
64 GB of RAM
2 x 240 GB SSD's in RAID 0

Whitelist Application for Fusion Servers Private Infinity Server.

If you still wish to play on the private server please post a whitelist application otherwise you are welcome to join the public server!

Application:
IGN:
Server:(ex:FTB Infinity/Trident)
(Optional) Extra info:

THIS MAP WAS GENERATED 2/28/15 at 3:50 AM EST RUNNING LATEST VERSION 1.3.4!

===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================
-Public Server Info-

Fusion Servers Public Infinity Server now OPEN Info below!

Anyone is welcome to join the public server same as the private server all mods enabled etc just no whitelist feel free to join.

Server has GreifPrevention on it aswell you start with 500 Claimblocks and will earn 150 per hour.

Slots: 25
IP: 192.99.21.201

Same Rules apply above.

THIS MAP WAS GENERATED 4/4/15 at 4:30 PM EST RUNNING LATEST VERSION 1.3.4!

===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================

C

Chatan1

IGN: Chatan1
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (Uk)
Extra info: Just looking for a small good community, hopefully the server is still running.

X

xxlilylolzxx

IGN: xxlilylolzxx
Timezone: UTC
(Optional) Extra info: I also do youtube.