Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DHILLON

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DH1LL0N
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
(optional) Extra info: I am just looking for a server with a good community to play on also I know a lot about ftb

Philly_Cheasteak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Philly_Cheasteak
Timezone: EST (US East Coast)
(Optional) Extra info: Yes I know I spelled cheesesteak wrong. Been a while since I've played Minecraft, took like a year long break, but I'm looking to get back into it.

owned

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orkamicky
Timezone: Central European Time
Extra info: I helped the maker of ThaumCraft that you can connect ThaumCraft with AE2 (Applied Energistics 2)
YouTube Channel: Yes (DusOrkamickyGames)

IGN: MidnightRain87
Timezone: EST

I love FTB looking for a new and fun server to play on

IGN: DH1LL0N
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
(optional) Extra info: I am just looking for a server with a good community to play on also I know a lot about ftb

Sorry for the late responses guys let me know if you are still interested in joining the server.

We have plenty of room on the server willing to accept 10 or so more people i should have a website up by this weekend so keep an eye out for that if you are interested in that sorta thing.

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chardo440
Timezone: EST
(Optional) Extra info: Just looking for a server with a few fun bunch of people to talk with while playing!

Martin4456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Martin4456
Timezone:GMT +1 (CET)
(Optional) Extra info: i love playing infinity and wanna join a community server :), i like small servers with teamspeak.

Dexal

Jul 29, 2019
@owned I don't know if it's a plugin conflict or thing along those lines but the placer block quarry and stuff that automatically place/break thing doesn't works if you can fix it :)

owned

Jul 29, 2019
@owned I don't know if it's a plugin conflict or thing along those lines but the placer block quarry and stuff that automatically place/break thing doesn't works if you can fix it :)

Sure i will look into it tonight when i'm home thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: @Dexal Quarry and other block placer/breaker stuff fixed and server is now 1.3.4

Last edited:

Darktoast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Silenttoast
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time) GMT -4 hours.
(Optional) Extra info: I'm really excited to play on this server. All the servers I've found are either full of griefers or have a ton of banned items. It will be nice yo play without worrying about having your work blown up at any time.

Siou_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Siou_
Age: 17(mature enough, don't mind cussing, i only cuss a little)
Timezone: UTC+10:00
Extra Info: Been waiting for a small server to play and make new friends.

DjCrxnch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN DjCrxnch
Age 16
timezone eu
extra info i allways wanted to play modded but i would keep getting things took from me or the server would shut down i hope you whitelist me so i can be happy!

owned

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist server is currently down working on upgrading to 1.4.0 public server is still on 1.3.4.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iBootleg
Timezone: Us Central
(Optional) Extra info: I'm Looking for a reliable white list server to play on. I'm fairly casual player (some weeks i play every day others i won't get on for more then a couple hours).

Question: How often are you planing to reset the map? If its to often I won't get far.