Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MadMonsterEater

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: dvdp
In-Game Name: dvdp
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Indeed, sensible rule
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Thats incredibly dificult, but I've always really liked Magneto, so I'll pick him

Forum name: marcus354
In-Game Name:marcus354
Have you ever been banned? why? nope never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? YES
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? oh dear I don't no I get asked this a lot ahaha. just for the money and hot soon to be wife id have to be iron man ahaha if he classes?

Forum name: Rockfort
In-Game Name: rockfort
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes of course, it would be a mess.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because im Batman.

You have been added, welcome. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more

Harry

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Harry
In-Game Name: Skylord_Yare
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, never.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes!
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man :3 he's rather attractive.

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Harry
In-Game Name: Skylord_Yare
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, never.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes!
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man :3 he's rather attractive.
Welcome you have been added to the server. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more info

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
Upon trying to connect to the server today (after logging off normally earlier) I found I was removed from the whitelist. I have searched fusion-craft.org and these forums and haven't received any messages so I assume it was a mistake. Is it okay if I reapply here to get back on?
Forum name: Darkblock306
In-Game Name: Darkblock306
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, because his tech skills gave him his powers, not random events.

MadMonsterEater

Jul 29, 2019
Upon trying to connect to the server today (after logging off normally earlier) I found I was removed from the whitelist. I have searched fusion-craft.org and these forums and haven't received any messages so I assume it was a mistake. Is it okay if I reapply here to get back on?
Forum name: Darkblock306
In-Game Name: Darkblock306
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, because his tech skills gave him his powers, not random events.

You have not been removed, We are changing some plugins we will add you back when we are done

MC_Essery

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:MC_Essery
In-Game Name:MC_Essery
Have you ever been banned? why?never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?superman because flying would be amazing!

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:MC_Essery
In-Game Name:MC_Essery
Have you ever been banned? why?never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?superman because flying would be amazing!

You have been added, welcome. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more.

Rihsky

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Rihsky
In-Game Name: RihskyHD
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Nobody, I would just like to be myself, something unique.. Something others aren't... although I would like to be Robert Downy Jr. :)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Rihsky
In-Game Name: RihskyHD
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Nobody, I would just like to be myself, something unique.. Something others aren't... although I would like to be Robert Downy Jr. :)

Denied for reasons here. http://fishbans.com/u/RihskyHD . You could get whitelisted if you have a friend on the server wiling to vouch for you.

Rihsky

Jul 29, 2019
Denied for reasons here. http://fishbans.com/u/RihskyHD . You could get whitelisted if you have a friend on the server wiling to vouch for you.

Hmmph, That was like a year ago when I thought greifing was cool. But no, I don't have any friends willing to vouch which play the server, I understand that you can't trust me I'm fine with that. Shame, But thanks anyways I guess.

cerdra

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Cerdra
In-Game Name: Cerdra
Have you ever been banned? why? Never.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of course.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I have no preference, but probably The Flash. Being able to get around like that is quite handy.

Over_Code

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Over_Code
In-Game Name: Over_Code
Have you ever been banned? why? No bans
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I do understand, and I never curse anyhow.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd be Superman because he's OP.

Also, Enchanting+, hats, and power converters would be awesome.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Over_Code
In-Game Name: Over_Code
Have you ever been banned? why? No bans
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I do understand, and I never curse anyhow.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd be Superman because he's OP.

Also, Enchanting+, hats, and power converters would be awesome.
You have been added, please see www.fusion-craft.org for more info.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Willsy
In-Game name: PhysicistMiner
Have you ever been banned: Not that i know of
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes also i never swear
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Wolverine because i could cut cheese easier.

(On my phone so if any errors thats why)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Willsy
In-Game name: PhysicistMiner
Have you ever been banned: Not that i know of
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes also i never swear
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Wolverine because i could cut cheese easier.

(On my phone so if any errors thats why)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Bcpwd
In-Game Name:Bcpwd
Have you ever been banned? why?No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes I do any ways I don't like to curse
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Super Hero I would be Batman He Stealthy and Strong And Looks Cool And he has Pretty good Games :)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Bcpwd
In-Game Name:Bcpwd
Have you ever been banned? why?No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes I do any ways I don't like to curse
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Super Hero I would be Batman He Stealthy and Strong And Looks Cool And he has Pretty good Games :)

You have been added, welcome. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more.