Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
No. We never shut down unless there is an update or an outage. We have a fully dedicated server that is quite expensive. The server has been updated to Version 1.10 of Unleashed. If you are having issues make sure to choose it and to enable the disabled mods by default using the launcher. If you don't know how a member of our community made a nice tutorial

http://fusion-craft.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=645

Jasenty

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jasenty
In-Game Name:JasentyonMine
Have you ever been banned? why? No.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Some people are offended at words, so it's best to just keep words to yourself and let everyone live in peace.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd be Batman. He has no official superpowers, so it's even more amazing how he stops so much crime and keeps Gotham in sorta-peace.

Breigal

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Breigal
In-Game Name: AwkwardJoe
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man, because of money and girls.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Breigal
In-Game Name: AwkwardJoe
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man, because of money and girls.
you have been added to the server, please check out fusion-craft.org for more info contests and more.

firefudge

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: firefudge
In-Game Name: firefudge
Have you ever been banned? why?: Once, in minecraft classic, when I was a noob, and I was building something, and a griefer came and started destroying it and then some admins came over and asked what I was doing (the griefer quickly left) and I, too stupid to say anything, just sat there they banned me for griefing.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Of course. (I don't use profanity anyway).
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman because I'm not familiar with many and all I can think of is two others and he can fly.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: firefudge
In-Game Name: firefudge
Have you ever been banned? why?: Once, in minecraft classic, when I was a noob, and I was building something, and a griefer came and started destroying it and then some admins came over and asked what I was doing (the griefer quickly left) and I, too stupid to say anything, just sat there they banned me for griefing.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Of course. (I don't use profanity anyway).
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman because I'm not familiar with many and all I can think of is two others and he can fly.
you have been added, please see fusion-craft.org for more info :)

reece320

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: reece320
In-Game Name: Reece_Winning
Have you ever been banned? why? No i haven't
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i do
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Iron Man, the ability of being a genius, being incredibly rich and the use of insane technology, i would want to be him.

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: reece320
In-Game Name: Reece_Winning
Have you ever been banned? why? No i haven't
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i do
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Iron Man, the ability of being a genius, being incredibly rich and the use of insane technology, i would want to be him.

You have been added, welcome!
~Khelbyn

smurf925

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: smurf925
In-Game Name: smurf925
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman. The fact that he does not have any super powers makes him awesome.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You hav
Forum name: smurf925
In-Game Name: smurf925
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman. The fact that he does not have any super powers makes him awesome.
You have been added, welcome. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more.

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Darkblock306
In-Game Name: Darkblock306
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, because his tech skills gave him his powers, not random events.

Its good to see Fusion-Craft doing Unleashed, I used to play on your Ultimate server and it was great!

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Darkblock306
In-Game Name: Darkblock306
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, because his tech skills gave him his powers, not random events.

Its good to see Fusion-Craft doing Unleashed, I used to play on your Ultimate server and it was great!

jakethehalo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jakethehalo
In-Game Name: Jakethehalo
Have you ever been banned? No why? N/A
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman, because I would be able to fly!

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman, because I would be able to fly!

MadMonsterEater

Jul 29, 2019

You have been added, welcome. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more

dvdp

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: dvdp
In-Game Name: dvdp
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Indeed, sensible rule
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Thats incredibly dificult, but I've always really liked Magneto, so I'll pick him

marcus354

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: marcus354
In-Game Name:marcus354
Have you ever been banned? why? nope never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? YES
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? oh dear I don't no I get asked this a lot ahaha. just for the money and hot soon to be wife id have to be iron man ahaha if he classes?

Rockfort

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Rockfort
In-Game Name: rockfort
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes of course, it would be a mess.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because im Batman.