Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_Mine_Skillz_

Jul 29, 2019
I am already whitelisted on the server, but i am wondering if i could vouch for one of my friends? He already applied and then denied, and there was some talking and i saw that after playing a week on the server you can vouch for someone. Could i vouch for him to be whitelisted? His IGN is Jemjem787

After you have been on the server for a week without any problems, you can vouch for jemjem, if you wish. This would allow him to be accepted - however, it would also mean that should he be banned, you would as well.

Draconis46

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Draconis46
In-Game Name: Draconis46
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Completely
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, despite the tragedy in his life he chooses to do everything he can to protect the innocent.

rellik998

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: rellik998
In-Game Name: rellik998
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned in any FTB server or Minecraft server.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would have to be joker, the way he acts, the way he talks, the way he always comes back is just amazing. I also like his sick twisted mind and how he mind[censored] the audience.
Sorry when i tried to log in it says i'm not whitelisted.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Draconis46
In-Game Name: Draconis46
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Completely
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, despite the tragedy in his life he chooses to do everything he can to protect the innocent.

Forum name: rellik998
In-Game Name: rellik998
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned in any FTB server or Minecraft server.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would have to be joker, the way he acts, the way he talks, the way he always comes back is just amazing. I also like his sick twisted mind and how he mind[censored] the audience.

Sorry when i tried to log in it says i'm not whitelisted.

Both of you have been added. Welcome to the server! Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for contest information and daily server updates.

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ohhworddd
In-Game Name: ohhworddd
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hulk, SMASH! ( Because smashing stuff is cool :D)

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please repost your whitelist application here for documentation purposes, once you do that I will add you.
Just make sure you remember that if either of you get banned, so does the other, no exceptions.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
The whitelist application has been slightly changed, we have added one more question. Please answer that as well.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I have added you. Just make sure you remember if one of you gets banned so does the other. Welcome :) Make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for more information.

thatguy537

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: thatguy537
In-Game Name:thatguy537
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes Twice, I was playing on those servers, at the time, for one server I was playing on, I was done with my mansion all legitimate. I went off then came back to find out I was griefed. I was furious, I found out who it was only to be banned when I went into the house. I've never used any kind of bot.
The second one I was banned off of, I was playing then had to go AFK every so often. Only to make it look I was moving so far, then stop. When I moved to a spot that wanted to build which was right next to some other player, I started to chop down trees, the player then game on and started to say " Griefer!" Only to find out I was banned, for Griefing and having a bot.
It more was misunderstandings, I can understand why you might be a bit skeptical of me. I honestly didn't mean to get banned, that was never my intention. I hope you understand, Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I don't curse usually
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman, because he can move fast, and fight crime at the same time, with some kind of logical reason.

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
thatguy537 is a good friend of mine and I can vouch that he doesn't grief. As he stated, they were just simple misunderstandings.

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ImNoxy
In-Game Name: ItsNoxy
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine cause he is badass

Crownz04

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Crownz04​
In-Game Name: Crownz4
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Going with the classic Superman here. Could do pretty much anything, though I admit, it'd be hard to not to use those powers....wrongly :D

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
thatguy537 is a good friend of mine and I can vouch that he doesn't grief. As he stated, they were just simple misunderstandings.

What is your ign?

Forum name: ImNoxy
In-Game Name: ItsNoxy
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine cause he is badass

Forum name: Crownz04
In-Game Name: Crownz4
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Going with the classic Superman here. Could do pretty much anything, though I admit, it'd be hard to not to use those powers....wrongly :D

Both of you have been added. Welcome to the server! Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for contest information and daily server updates.

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: KingofSpoons
In-Game Name: KingofSpoons
Have you ever been banned? why?: No I have not been banned as far as I know.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes I completely understand.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Shazam because he is epic.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is darkreapa

I'm sorry, but in order to vouch for someone, you must have played on the server for at least a week. It seems you have only just started playing on our server.

Forum name: KingofSpoons
In-Game Name: KingofSpoons
Have you ever been banned? why?: No I have not been banned as far as I know.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes I completely understand.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Shazam because he is epic.

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for contest information and daily server updates.

techstonegaming

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TechStoneGaming
In-Game Name: TechStoneGaming​
Have you ever been banned? why? I will be completely honest, I have been banned from a server, only once though. It was because I told the owner I didn't want to record on the server anymore, because I lost interest. I got banned a short period afterwards
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do understand, and its completely acceptable. I can handle cursing like in your own private Skype chat, but not in game for the entire server to see.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I think I would be Batman, I want to be an ordinary guy, with the ability to do good for the community.

Extra Information: If I am excepted, I would like to do a Server Let's Play on the Server, on my youtube channel. Its the same as my In game name. Thank for reading this.

-TechStoneGaming​

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TheSquiggolo
In-Game Name: thesquiggolo
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man. I'm smart. I want to be rich. I love the suit. I want the suit. I want to build the suit. I want to be the suit. I am the suit. I am Iron Man.

CrazyFreakHi

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: CrazyFreakHi
In-Game Name: CrazyFreakHi_786
Have you ever been banned? why? I have been banned once because I was to you young to play on the server at the time
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? There are so many to choose from but I would love to be Green Arrow because he's learned so much with his time on the island like how to survive, how to hunt, and how to fight, those traits would be very handy!