Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
This is one of the only stable servers, that has a good community of friendly , you sir are the wrong one, with your valid arguments, you do not know how this server is ran. We do not tolerate people that think they can do what ever they want, we also do not tolerate disrespect, which i do not tolerate at all. With water quarries, they are not quarries UNLESS they do what they are supposed to do, and what max said with logging, its not a rule that we want to do, its for the sake of the SERVER and the issue with griefing, which is a problem sometimes with the server. Almost everything if not all is for the sake of the server or someone broke the rules, we only issue bans within the structure of the rules we place. We don't ban people for no reason, I know alot of how things should be run, you do things that are for the organization/company/community, not for your own needs.

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
And- for the record, the staff member that I've had problems with, I have discussed with Max before on a few ocassions, and things have gotten done as a result. If you approach them personally through teamspeak or /msg, chances are, you'll get a much better reaction than when you simply put it in chat for everyone to see.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You just need to chill and leave, your wasting your own energy on something that is over and done with. And for the troll comment i find that offensive as it was not a copy/paste, so stop being ignorant. If we ask all the people that were on they would agree with max and edrosty. The only troll in this argument is you.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
I listed far more concerns over the rules other than just following them, and I had been following them up until the very moment I left. I am very well aware that there are things that can lag the server. However, with the list of constantly changing and updating rules, I find it far easier to just move to a server that doesn't have them.

Look, quite simply, if you don't like our server, fine. Leave. But don't be so immature to start flaming it just so that you think "Oh, maybe since I hate this server because they banned me, I'll keep others by joining by complaining." Grow up, come back in about 5 years, reread what you put, smack yourself in the head for being an idiot, and move on.

xMysterious1x

Jul 29, 2019
Protocurity, I have been with this server since their tekkit days, they have always been nice and helpful. Also, I am not saying this because I'm a moderator, I am saying it because this server is the best I have been on. All Max and Marisa want, is to keep the lag to a minimum. I don't know what happened and I honestly don't care. I'm tired of you complaining and bashing this server and the staff. You should just quit while you are ahead because you are making a fool of yourself (sorry if that seems a rude but its true) and could be doing better things with your time then arguing with us.
Like everyone said before me, just move on...

Toma94

Jul 29, 2019
I've only been on the server for a few days, but it's alot better than what I expected. My biggest issue right now is lag, which is most likely client-side. Also, from what I've read from the forums, the mods are pretty strict when it comes to swearing. Oh, and one minor thing. The server's chatbox is almost spammed with announcements (like one every 2 minutes + everytime I build somewhere else than my claim).
Other than that, the server's great.

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like to interrupt the discussions but I would like to apply :

Forum name: ArcticDreamz
In-Game Name: ArcticDreamz
Have you ever been banned? why? No , never
Why do you want to join the server ?Describe yourself: I would like to play on this server because of the idea for the restrictions. It motivates you to find ways around the rules and be more creative.Also I would like to play with a community as SSP has become somewhat boring to me. I am a kind and honest person who can be funny and serious as well as able to communicate in an appropriate manner.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
I would really like to be Bane from The Dark Knight Rises as he has reason to hate people who imprisoned him. Also , you can see that he can show some love and honestly, I would like to be as strong as him :p
Oh , an his mask is badass.
PS: I added a question myself because In my opinion age and "no ban" isn't equal to mature and this alone does not reflect ones personality and his ability to be kind and such.
Thank you Sir

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
You started this by yourself, from the very first moment with "I'm not sure if I'll stay on the server" or whatever you said to that extent. That kind of a thing, people don't like seeing. I myself didn't like seeing that, and I'm sure that Max and Marisa didn't like seeing that from the very beginning in the first place. Now if you approached them privately and tried to work things out, something could've been done, but the fact of the matter is, you put up an attitude of contempt. That attitude got you to where you are now. You're not getting an apology. Any further posts by you can and will be reported as abuse to the forum mods, so I'd advise you stop before you get banned from the forums themselves.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like to interrupt the discussions but I would like to apply :

Forum name: ArcticDreamz
In-Game Name: ArcticDreamz
Have you ever been banned? why? No , never
Why do you want to join the server ?Describe yourself: I would like to play on this server because of the idea for the restrictions. It motivates you to find ways around the rules and be more creative.Also I would like to play with a community as SSP has become somewhat boring to me. I am a kind and honest person who can be funny and serious as well as able to communicate in an appropriate manner.
I would really like to be Bane from The Dark Knight Rises as he has reason to hate people who imprisoned him. Also , you can see that he can show some love and honestly, I would like to be as strong as him :p
Oh , an his mask is badass.
PS: I added a question myself because In my opinion age and "no ban" isn't equal to mature and this alone does not reflect ones personality and his ability to be kind and such.
Thank you Sir

Thank you for applying. Your application has been accepted. Respect the rules and you will get along fine. Don't forget to check out our forums on fusion-craft.org for information on our daily contests to help you get some good items to get started.

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: mrbjorklund
In-Game Name: mrbjorklund
Have you ever been banned? why? not to my knowledge
I ´d be some kind of a brick mainly because I play herosystem, and brick fights are awesome. Hulk vs. Superman deal thing when a whole town gets demolished as they push eachother 100´s of meters.
Looking forward to try out this server, looks very active and I´ve seen some positive feedback.​

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server. You have been added. We have quite a few members from Sweden as well. Check out our forums for info on some contests we have going on. fusion-craft.org

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Protocurity, please stop spamming this thread. If you have any other complaints, please report them on the website of Fusion-Craft. If you do not comply with this, you will be flagged as a problem. This thread is for whitelisting and server announcements ONLY! This thread and many others listed here is for server PROMOTION / WHITELISTING and not complaints.

Thank you.

Reactions: xMysterious1x

mmt322

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: mmt322
In-Game Name: Mmt322
Have you ever been banned? why?:
Yes, maybe, not sure, I think. So it's like this: Some time ago I went on a top100 ftb server thing, played for about 5 mins and then I was kicked, when I tried to log back in the message that I was banned came up... soooo yeah.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?:
None, having superpowers is a pain in the ass. Why would anyone want to be the strongest of them all? Just imagine when you try and cut a nice steak you put a little more pressure and then your knife just goes through the table.
See through everything? You're just asking for trouble.
Move faster than a340.29 m/s (speed of sound) ? There goes your clothes and you're in your shorts (if you still have them at all). Also be prepared to be fined for damages when you make a sonic boom and half the windows in the neighborhood get shattered.​

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: mmt322
In-Game Name: Mmt322
Have you ever been banned? why?:
Yes, maybe, not sure, I think. So it's like this: Some time ago I went on a top100 ftb server thing, played for about 5 mins and then I was kicked, when I tried to log back in the message that I was banned came up... soooo yeah.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?:
None, having superpowers is a pain in the ass. Why would anyone want to be the strongest of them all? Just imagine when you try and cut a nice steak you put a little more pressure and then your knife just goes through the table.
See through everything? You're just asking for trouble.
Move faster than a340.29 m/s (speed of sound) ? There goes your clothes and you're in your shorts (if you still have them at all). Also be prepared to be fined for damages when you make a sonic boom and half the windows in the neighborhood get shattered.​

Welcome to the server. You have been added.

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: McKim Boys
In-Game Name: McKim_Boys
Have you ever been banned? why?
I am normally easy to get along with and have never been banned
Tony Stark because of his sheer intelligence and being to say what he wants when he wants.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: McKim Boys
In-Game Name: McKim_Boys
Have you ever been banned? why?
I am normally easy to get along with and have never been banned
Tony Stark because of his sheer intelligence and being to say what he wants when he wants.

You have been added, welcome to the server!