Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tomo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Tomo
In-Game Name: 4getMe
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Darwin from x-men, because he couldnt die

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

Ravven

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Ravven
In-Game Name: Ravven
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Connor from Assassin's Creed. Why?...Hello? Assassins are awesome!? :D

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Ravven
In-Game Name: Ravven
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Connor from Assassin's Creed. Why?...Hello? Assassins are awesome!? :D

You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes.

Alexgamer415

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Alexgamer415
In-Game Name: Alexgamer415
Have you ever been banned? why? Not that I can remember
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Iron Man, cause he's just really smart....and really rich, no actual super power.

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Acidfish2013
In-Game Name: Voodooroo2010
Have you ever been banned? why? Not to my knowledge
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man flying around at super sonic speed and pulse cannons in my hands sound very good to me :)

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Alexgamer415
In-Game Name: Alexgamer415
Have you ever been banned? why? Not that I can remember
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Iron Man, cause he's just really smart....and really rich, no actual super power.
Forum name: Acidfish2013
In-Game Name: Voodooroo2010
Have you ever been banned? why? Not to my knowledge
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man flying around at super sonic speed and pulse cannons in my hands sound very good to me :)

You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes.

Zynthetic

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Zynthetic
In-Game Name: 0v3r1ord
Have you ever been banned? why? Nah, I'm too nice for this
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man probably, having your own armory company and some dosh is cool i think (and of course dat suit)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Zynthetic
In-Game Name: 0v3r1ord
Have you ever been banned? why? Nah, I'm too nice for this
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man probably, having your own armory company and some dosh is cool i think (and of course dat suit)
You have been added, welcome, please check fusion-craft.org for info about contests and events

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Wakafanykai123
In-Game Name: Wakafanykai123
Have you ever been banned? why? Actually, I have been banned a long time ago. In Early 2012, I checked out c.nerd.nu and I went to build a underground base. I started it in a place I thought was abandoned, but i guess it was not.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? For super hero, I would choose batman, and if it was a villain I would choose the Joker.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Wakafanykai123
In-Game Name: Wakafanykai123
Have you ever been banned? why? Actually, I have been banned a long time ago. In Early 2012, I checked out c.nerd.nu and I went to build a underground base. I started it in a place I thought was abandoned, but i guess it was not.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? For super hero, I would choose batman, and if it was a villain I would choose the Joker.
Denied, i have found 2 bans not one. Please explain,
[username] => Wakafanykai123
[issuer] => nopresnik
[server] => c-wom.zapto.org:25597
[reason] => grief creativewom.zapto.org/appeal
[time] => 2012-03-27 22:34:40
)

[1] => Array
(
[issuer] => meno123
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-01-15 23:08:50

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Denied, i have found 2 bans not one. Please explain,
[issuer] => nopresnik
[server] => c-wom.zapto.org:25597
[reason] => grief creativewom.zapto.org/appeal
[time] => 2012-03-27 22:34:40
)

[1] => Array
(
[issuer] => meno123
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-01-15 23:08:50
I do not remember being on a server called c-wom, but I could have been playing on there with my neighbor. It was long ago, and I do not remember the IP we were playing on. I was banned along with my friend mistakenly because we were living in another players house, but the admins thought we did not have his permission to live there.

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: darkreapa
In-Game Name: darkreapa
Have you ever been banned? why?: No, proof here
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Would have to be iron man. Two great things, being a billionaire and a superhero that can fly, shoot lasers from his hands and more. Not to mention all the cars ;)

If you don't mind I'd like to make an application for a friend, his internet is currently down so he sent me his app via text message.

Forum name: thatguy537
In-Game Name: thatguy537
Have you ever been banned? why?: Twice, ill explain them.
Okay so,188.40.79.216:25566, I went afk and I accidently left my auto clicker on. I also left my headphones on my desk which held down a bunch of keys making it look like i was moving.
For c.nerd.nu, my friend had a build on the server, and while we were talking on skype he told me to edit it a bit, so I went ahead and did that, but then about 30 minutes later, I got banned for griefing. I did not try purposely get banned or purposely try grief, it was simple misunderstandings.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: I'd say Hellboy, who wouldn't wanna be a massive, red, strong, gun-wielding devil?

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: darkreapa
In-Game Name: darkreapa
Have you ever been banned? why?: No, proof here
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Would have to be iron man. Two great things, being a billionaire and a superhero that can fly, shoot lasers from his hands and more. Not to mention all the cars ;)

If you don't mind I'd like to make an application for a friend, his internet is currently down so he sent me his app via text message.

Forum name: thatguy537
In-Game Name: thatguy537
Have you ever been banned? why?: Twice, ill explain them.
Okay so,188.40.79.216:25566, I went afk and I accidently left my auto clicker on. I also left my headphones on my desk which held down a bunch of keys making it look like i was moving.
For c.nerd.nu, my friend had a build on the server, and while we were talking on skype he told me to edit it a bit, so I went ahead and did that, but then about 30 minutes later, I got banned for griefing. I did not try purposely get banned or purposely try grief, it was simple misunderstandings.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: I'd say Hellboy, who wouldn't wanna be a massive, red, strong, gun-wielding devil?
3 things,

Denied
One- Your friend must make his own app, this is a new rule.
Two- darkreapa I acctualy found a ban, please explain http://sheepserver.freeforums.org/darkreapa-s-unban-request-t80.html
Three- We do not tolerate greifers

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Start Date: 05/01/2013
End Date: 05/04/2013
Theme: Roller Coasters

<ALL ITEMS WERE PROVIDED FOR THIS CONTEST>

file.php

1st Place Prize: 1 fusion reactor with setup.
2nd Place Prize: Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel
3rd Place Prize: Level x wand of your choice
4th Place Prize: 16 Iridium and 2 stacks of apple juice.
5th Place Prize: 8 Iridium and 1 stack of cookies and 1 stack of chicken nuggets.
6th Place Prize: 4 iridium and 1 stack of cookies.

ALL OTHER ENTRIES RECEIVED 1 ADVANCED SOLAR PANEL

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
I do not remember being on a server called c-wom, but I could have been playing on there with my neighbor. It was long ago, and I do not remember the IP we were playing on. I was banned along with my friend mistakenly because we were living in another players house, but the admins thought we did not have his permission to live there.

Is that explanation good?

The Cuddler

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: The Cuddler
In-Game Name: TheCuddler
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned in my life!
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Green Lantern because of the massive amount of power he has.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: The Cuddler
In-Game Name: TheCuddler
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned in my life!
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Green Lantern because of the massive amount of power he has.
You have been added - welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

ADHD

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ADHD
In-Game Name: AnthonyDakay
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, simply because of money.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)