Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: GunnerWolf
In-Game Name: GunnerWolf
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes once because I was helping a server owner and his co-owner with something on the server, and the owner decided to ban his co-owner. All of the staff left with the Co-Owner, so the Owner banned us all.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I wouldn't, Super heroes/villains undergo too much stress, responsibility and hatred for my liking. I'll stick to being just me if that's okay.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Darkblock306
In-Game Name: Darkblock306
Have you ever been banned? why? No, thankfully.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, because Tony Stark wasn't handed superpowers, he used science to build his suit and various gadgets and made himself a superhero.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: torpdeo
In-Game Name: torpdeo
Have you ever been banned? why? not that I know of. If I have, it was probably because my brother was goofing around when he was learning how to play mc
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Flash, because I would like the ability to move super fast.

BinsoXO

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: BinsoXO
In-Game Name: BinsoXO
Have you ever been banned? why?: Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: IronMan, because he's cool and have a really powerful armor which can shoot laser beam etc...

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: BinsoXO
In-Game Name: BinsoXO
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: IronMan, because he's cool and have a really powerful armor which can shoot laser beam etc...

You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Larvez

In-Game Name: Larvez

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: The Punisher, as I can understand his motivation to do what he does
You have been added, welcome, dont forget to check out fusion-craft.org

LazySwordsman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: LazySwordsman
In-Game Name: LazySwordsman
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? probably Iron Man, because of the suit

Riku

Jul 29, 2019

Protocurity

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT:Ah, I see. On the main website it lists that all of the whitelists are wiped currently due to server problems. Nevermind.

Grymnyr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was on earlier today and just tried to log on again and it say's I'm not on the whitelist. Was I removed for some reason? Or is it just a message the server is generating because it's down/undergoing maintenance?

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
The server is on maintence/updating
we added some new plugins and updated to the last build
There was some config to be made and we faced some problems
but its almost fixed, we do need to test some stuff too

Bucket

Jul 29, 2019
Myself, signum79, & M_o_I wish to return after a month's hiatus away from FTB since teh fall of Trince

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:xSimplename
Have you ever been banned? why?
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super hero, too many problems as a Villain
:p Btw are there map resets? If so i may not play..

kaifas

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Kaifas
In-Game Name:Kaifas_
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Iron man (rich playboy)

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
xSimplename and Kaifas_ both of you have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)