Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: iVongola
In-Game Name: VongolaThor
Have you ever been banned? why? No, Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Green arrow, because im a great fan of archery.

You have been added, welcome to the server. Please see fusion-craft.org for information on contests.

ReisKeks

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ReisKeks
In-Game Name: ReisKeksx3
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Mintberry Crunch, because of the good combiantion of mint and berry, and the extra crunch...

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ReisKeks
In-Game Name: ReisKeksx3
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Mintberry Crunch, because of the good combiantion of mint and berry, and the extra crunch...

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

cuities22

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:cuities22
In-Game Name:cuities22
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Wonder Woman ,Like Helping People in need

Rythyn

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Rythyn
In-Game Name: Rythyn
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd Have to say Batman because im a night owl and he has cool hidden base.

Grymnyr

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Grymnyr
In-Game Name: Grymnyr
Have you ever been banned? why? Never.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd be a mixture of Iron Man and the Hulk. Obscene wealth with a power suit AND hulk size and strength? Yes please.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:cuities22
In-Game Name:cuities22
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Wonder Woman ,Like Helping People in need
Forum name: Rythyn
In-Game Name: Rythyn
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd Have to say Batman because im a night owl and he has cool hidden base.
Forum name: Grymnyr
In-Game Name: Grymnyr
Have you ever been banned? why? Never.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd be a mixture of Iron Man and the Hulk. Obscene wealth with a power suit AND hulk size and strength? Yes please.
You have all been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
forum name :thomboy90
in game name :thomboy90
ever been banned: nope iam a good guy
villain or super hero: villain because they make cool machines like me on FTB

p.s. i hope you accept me on your server because i want to do a youtube lets play on it

nerdbert42

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: nerdbert42
In-Game Name: nerdbert42
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, I have never been banned
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hmmm, I'd probably be Doctor Strange because magic is awesome!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Strange

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
forum name :thomboy90
in game name :thomboy90
ever been banned: nope iam a good guy
villain or super hero: villain because they make cool machines like me on FTB

p.s. i hope you accept me on your server because i want to do a youtube lets play on it
Forum name: nerdbert42
In-Game Name: nerdbert42
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, I have never been banned
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hmmm, I'd probably be Doctor Strange because magic is awesome!

You have all been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: DrShark12
In-Game Name: DrShark12
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, I have never been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hmmm, I'd probably be Sherlock Holmes because, he is awesome!

jalfje

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: jalfje
In-Game Name: basketballcanuck
Time Zone: Pacific
Have you ever been banned? Why? Never.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man, because he can fly. Also *cough*modularpowersuits*cough*.

nbachamp9

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: nbachamp9
In-Game Name: nbachamp9
Have you ever been banned? why? NO because i follow the rules and dont try to pull some funky business
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i would be Batman because he show you dont need a super power to be a super hero.

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Mino1231
In-Game Name: Mino1231
Have you ever been banned? why? No, i havent
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Ironman because i love awesome hightech things! :)

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
All three of you have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes.

MJohnny09

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: MJohnny09
In-Game Name: MJohnny09
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman because he has multiple powers

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: MJohnny09
In-Game Name: MJohnny09
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman because he has multiple powers
You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)