Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Also, questions!
  1. Pride's ability is awesome, but he comes before the lynch in the order of powers. That means that, as soon as we're about to lynch our first wolf, Pride will kill the lynchee to activate his power. Is this intentional?
  2. Winry, Marco, Father, Wrath, and Greed's abilities is listed as "every third night". Does that mean "Used only on nights divisible by three (N3, N6, N9)" or "Used any night, with a two night cooldown (N1, N4, N7)"?
  3. Can Madame Christmas get snippets from the wolf convo?
  4. Can Envy pick a new role to appear as every night?
  5. If Kimblee switches to the Homunculi team and dies, can his death trigger Father's power?
  6. Can you talk about Lust?
    1. What constitutes an "order"?
    2. Are there any limitations on the orders she can give?
    3. Can she send her orders at any time during the day, or only at night? If the latter, you probably don't need an alt for it; She can just give the GM her orders and he'll relay them to her victim when night falls.
    4. Can she set an impossible order ("Vote for yourself!") to kill her victim?
    5. Can she talk to her victim in any way besides orders? Like, could my order contain extra information like "Vote for Pyure, he's Edward", or would I just have to say "Vote for Pyure"?
    6. Can her victim talk back to her in any way?
  7. Marco, Christmas, Lust, and Scar aren't in the OoP.
Hype.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Also, questions!
  1. Pride's ability is awesome, but he comes before the lynch in the order of powers. That means that, as soon as we're about to lynch our first wolf, Pride will kill the lynchee to activate his power. Is this intentional?No, I'll fix that in a bit
  2. Winry, Marco, Father, Wrath, and Greed's abilities is listed as "every third night". Does that mean "Used only on nights divisible by three (N3, N6, N9)" or "Used any night, with a two night cooldown (N1, N4, N7)"? The latter
  3. Can Madame Christmas get snippets from the wolf convo?yes
  4. Can Envy pick a new role to appear as every night? Yes
  5. If Kimblee switches to the Homunculi team and dies, can his death trigger Father's power? No, he is not a homunculus
  6. Can you talk about Lust?
    1. What constitutes an "order"?A singular action to perform, so one vote, one role use, one passage to say.
    2. Are there any limitations on the orders she can give? Not really, just one per night.
    3. Can she send her orders at any time during the day, or only at night? If the latter, you probably don't need an alt for it; She can just give the GM her orders and he'll relay them to her victim when night falls. She may wish to converse with her victim, but that is indeed how it works.
    4. Can she set an impossible order ("Vote for yourself!") to kill her victim? Yes, though that is unlikely to kill them
    5. Can she talk to her victim in any way besides orders? Like, could my order contain extra information like "Vote for Pyure, he's Edward", or would I just have to say "Vote for Pyure"?one order per night but converse as you like.
    6. Can her victim talk back to her in any way? Yes, to the alt convo
  7. Marco, Christmas, Lust, and Scar aren't in the OoP. The whohah?
Hype.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@the_j485: Whoops, sorry. OoP is Order of Powers.

Edit: Last question, I swear. Can Lust's victim say that they're being controlled by Lust?

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
...I'm remembering things rather differently. Didn't Mustang become Fuhrer in the end?
...Huh, maybe I've got it wrong. Here's what I remember:

The last we see of Mustang is in the hospital, where Marco's like "Hey, maybe we can get your eyesight back!".

The old general guy (Grumman?) took the Fuhrer position instead of Armstrong/Mustang because he had more experience or something. I definitely remember a scene where he visits Bradley's wife, while decked out in full military garb and flanked by guards, to check on her son.

...Maybe? It's been a while.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
\o/

From the wiki:

ZZ2quRh.png

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
...Huh, maybe I've got it wrong. Here's what I remember:

The last we see of Mustang is in the hospital, where Marco's like "Hey, maybe we can get your eyesight back!".

The old general guy (Grumman?) took the Fuhrer position instead of Armstrong/Mustang because he had more experience or something. I definitely remember a scene where he visits Bradley's wife, while decked out in full military garb and flanked by guards, to check on her son.

...Maybe? It's been a while.
I've looked it up, you're absolutely right. Maybe it's been a long time and he's finally become fuhrer after having Marco heal his eyes?

Reactions: Shazam08