Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hey the_j, how are you going to give the roles? Random.org?
He'll more or less RNG it yeah. Some GMs may tweak the list a bit to spread out the power players so that you don't get, like, Shazam, Vikestep and Spanks as the wolves, but other than that its random.

Once the_j is satisfied he has enough players in the game, you'll get a PM telling you your role. If he's a top-notch GM (hinthint) he'll tell you the specifics of your role and give you useful links (to the rolesheet, game thread, etc)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
He'll more or less RNG it yeah. Some GMs may tweak the list a bit to spread out the power players so that you don't get, like, Shazam, Vikestep and Spanks as the wolves, but other than that its random.

Once the_j is satisfied he has enough players in the game, you'll get a PM telling you your role. If he's a top-notch GM (hinthint) he'll tell you the specifics of your role and give you useful links (to the rolesheet, game thread, etc)

I got that subtle jab.

Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pretty sure that was the exact team in purification 3
Hah you're right.

Someone: ...Vike was the hijacker, SpwnX was the disguiser, Shazam was the mastermind and Lethosos was the resistor.
Pyure: I wanna read the wolf convo now, that is one freaking awesome power group. They must've nearly loled themselves to death.

Sorry I neglected top copy/paste "someone"'s name properly and I don't wanna go back and find it.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh, I forgot to mention, slightly off topic, I did RNG the roles in monocon. The only thing I changed personally was I made a villager into a wolf because originally there were three wolves (one of each role) and I realised that it was rather unbalanced because they had one wolf who had to die (moon-moon) and one wolf who was likely to die (werevamp) and then they would be left with just one wolf. So I gave them another. I swear to gah vikestep being the investigator was the doing of the RNGoddess not me.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
what excatly is the "dead homunculus" role?
also i did say i was in and not on your list yet.
Edit: nm i read the entire thread now.

Last edited: