Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, on the subject of easy swings...

Not entirely convinced here Vike. You seem to find suspect after suspect, all on fairly flimsy evidence. So far, it hasn't done us much, and I'm not convinced it isn't a facade.

Vote Vikestep
There are only two opinions spanning those 4 posts. There is me thinking the wagon is suspicious, and then there is me thinking that sgbros is viable to be with goreae and voting sgbros since goreae was not going to get lynched at that rate at that time.

Not sure what you mean by "suspect after suspect"...

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
The conversation both nights blew up very quickly..so it's more obvious which people are talking more then the quiet ones out there.
Then again some people might jsut be BUSY cause it is a weekend after all.
Vote dragonfang.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
antismite LAC

Had a robotics competition this weekend and just read through the thread, bear with me :)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
There are only two opinions spanning those 4 posts. There is me thinking the wagon is suspicious, and then there is me thinking that sgbros is viable to be with goreae and voting sgbros since goreae was not going to get lynched at that rate at that time.

Not sure what you mean by "suspect after suspect"...
What I'm concerned about is "I'm suspicious of people wagoning sg" suddenly becomes "I'm suspicious of sg because goreae isn't wagoning him". I'm struggling to see the consistency here - sure goreae's higher up my wolfiness chart than others but it still seems a bit worrying. I'm concerned that you're throwing out votes in a bid to look super villagery, while the internal logic of your arguments appears to contradict itself.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Vike was lynched, but his automail from Winry let him survive!
Shazam got ganked by the wolves. Saw that coming a mile off. He was Alphonse, if you forgot.
Please tell me if I forgot any other kills!

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I was buuusyyy, I'm still buuusy. fuck.

Well, sorry.
vote rjs for no reason other than antismite

Can everyone please roleclaim to me? Kthx bye.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
whoa... that was a short day >_>
Lock vote fowltief. Seer scanned him; he's Envy.

He evidently wasn't disguised as anyone, so I suspect shenanigans.
There's no framer-type role so I doubt it, although it is a bit strangle that he didn't disguised himself. Are you sure that Lust was not involved in this?

I'm going to Vote sorazodia. He's made a total of three posts in the entire game, which seems suspicious to me.
My computer broke down so I was spending most of my time recovering from that along with catching up with homework after. Aside from that, it's not unusually for me to be on the quiet side of things.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I'm a bit paranoid of Lust, so I'll vote RealKC instead. His bodyguard shenanigans makes me believe that he could be a wolf.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Quick question? is this a second seer? As in besides spwnX? Because I find it weird that spwnX would have that sort of information and not share it publicly instead of making an antismite vote considering he's confirmed village.
It might be a second seer, yes.