FTBUnleashed. First Impressions.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Making the Smeltery isn't hard at all, the hardest material you need to find is clay and you only need about two stacks of it or so. And clay is pretty easy to find.
As for the power drill, I find it sad that Dartcraft tools kinda outshine TCon's stuff in almost every way. I love both mods, so it's hard for me to choose which one I want to use.

I asked mDiyo about that in his thread on the MCF, and this was his answer:

The hardest part is probably figuring out the bonus.

I believe it was later in the thread he had mentioned tool durability bonuses. Something like hammers getting a 2.5x bonus and whatnot, but I can't remember what page that was on. The reason I did a drawn out statement was mDiyo only mentioned durability in the quote, yet as I mentioned it's not just durability but mining speed that is affected by different parts (specifically plates and tool heads.

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
Press =
2013-07-23_10.24.25.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1374589793][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's another picture
2013-07-23_10.24.51.png

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
This mod is basicly the RP2 Project table:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1550010-152sspsmp-project-bench-v175forge5000-downloads/

You also might want to look at the Dartcraft clipboard, its not quite the same but it doesnt spill out stuff either and has some nice buttons :)

We had troubles with this mod. There were a legion of item duping bugs and item loss bugs a month ago. Especially if you try to automate it.

1.5.2 Forestry has probably the best analogue to the project table in the Workbench. It keeps the last 8 recipes and has a forestry-machine-like interface. MFR's liquicrafter can do quite a bit. And of course the AE Crafting Interface in conjuction with shift-clicking the NEI ">" is the best of all worlds.

Factorization and Dartcraft both offer very similar hand-held crafting interfaces that are much better than MPS's In Place Assembler. DartCraft's version starts out better, but Factorization's version is cheaper and ends up in the same place due to the bags of holding which are... well.. they're under-appreciated.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
This mod is basicly the RP2 Project table:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1550010-152sspsmp-project-bench-v175forge5000-downloads/

You also might want to look at the Dartcraft clipboard, its not quite the same but it doesnt spill out stuff either and has some nice buttons :)

Not a fan of the imitation project bench. His project bench has no shift+click functionality so you have to craft one at a time. When I asked the author for it, he just told me to install InventoryTweaks instead of expecting him to program his own mod to work on its own.