FTB Utilities Config

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by KrazyBrute, Dec 4, 2017.

1. KrazyBrute

KrazyBrute Active Member

Title FTB Utilities Config

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Direwolf20

Modpack version 1.12

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Hi,
    Im wanting to change the config files to allow for more homes to be set on my Server. And allow more chunks to be claimed and chunkloaded. I went into the server file: local > ftb utilities > all_configs. I changed the right values to increase the limits for the players. However when I restart the server for the config to work. The config then gets set back to its original values?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  2. grandrolf

grandrolf Popular Member Trusted User

3. KrazyBrute

KrazyBrute Active Member

Ive been looking at the link you sent, But if i enable ranks can I only add the new permissions to about chunk loading etc without effecting everything else? Or if I enabled ranks would i need to add every possible permission such as "ftbu.claims.block.edit.minecraft.sand"?

4. grandrolf

Ranks are enabled by default. It's the changes from default you need to make.

Add or block what you want.

5. lllBASSlll

lllBASSlll New Member

my ? is...
    I am trying to get FTButils on my server. I am not sure where to place the .jar files. Is there more to it? I have an active gameserver running...Cant get FTButils to run on server. I have it on offline mode...
    please please help....

thank you vvvvvv much!

6. KrazyBrute

KrazyBrute Active Member

I havent used ftb servers in a while but I’d recommend downloading a ftb server from the launcher and running it. That will populate the folders with the correct files then you can have a look to see what goes where.

7. grandrolf

Why are you running it in offline mode?