FTB Utilities Config

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
Title FTB Utilities Config

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Direwolf20

Modpack version 1.12

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Hi,
Im wanting to change the config files to allow for more homes to be set on my Server. And allow more chunks to be claimed and chunkloaded. I went into the server file: local > ftb utilities > all_configs. I changed the right values to increase the limits for the players. However when I restart the server for the config to work. The config then gets set back to its original values?

Last edited by a moderator:

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Ranks are enabled by default. It's the changes from default you need to make.

Add or block what you want.

L

lllBASSlll

my ? is...
I am trying to get FTButils on my server. I am not sure where to place the .jar files. Is there more to it? I have an active gameserver running...Cant get FTButils to run on server. I have it on offline mode...
please please help....

thank you vvvvvv much!

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
my ? is...
I am trying to get FTButils on my server. I am not sure where to place the .jar files. Is there more to it? I have an active gameserver running...Cant get FTButils to run on server. I have it on offline mode...
please please help....

thank you vvvvvv much!

I havent used ftb servers in a while but I’d recommend downloading a ftb server from the launcher and running it. That will populate the folders with the correct files then you can have a look to see what goes where.