Whitelist Server FTB UNLEASHED | DELTRO NR | FULL ANTI GRIEF | NOTHING BANNED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Swillis57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Swillis57
How old are you?: 18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since beta, tekkit before then.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge, I'm a programmer by trade.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: Not to my knowledge.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Of course.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a server that doesn't have draconic and unnecessary item bans, and is overall very hands-off with its players.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
you're added ^^ (Have just moved to a new server so use 5.135.143.220 to connect for the moment)

adib

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: adib
How old are you?:18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since the beginning, also played the map before the mod packs were brought out.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Used to be technical knowledge but havent played in a long time.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes
Why do you want to join?
Wanting to get back into FTB on a server with an active community and nice people.

Urgie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Urgie_
How old are you?: Turning 18 the 20. August!
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Played since it came out, but has been on and off, so I'm not a pro at the late game things, never got there.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I'd say my best attribute would be Creativity(Building). Played on Deltro-Ultimate server btw :)
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Haven't been banned.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I accept it.
Why do you want to join? Want to try out ftb unleashed, and playing soloplayer is too boring for me, and when i played here when it was in the ultimate pack the community was very nice :)

Swillis57

Jul 29, 2019
Server gave me the "You're not whitelisted" error when I tried to connect. I tried both the new IP and the URL. Did a letter get dropped somewhere?

Traviz

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: traviz
How old are you?:18

How long have you been playing feed the beast?:since way back when the whole FTB modpack started
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?:I have never been banned
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes
Why do you want to join?: i would like to join because i used to play on an ultimate server but that one got shut down, So i came here looking for an unleashed server, as that is the latest FTB atm. This server looks like it would be the best for me to play on.

emmasteadman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: emmasteadman
How old are you?: 28+ *ahem*
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since beta, and before that tekkit, and custom packs.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Probably building, example:- http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/tartan/
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No never.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: ofc.
Why do you want to join? Been seeking a safe and friendly server with good protections. I've tried a few now and either they're too laggy, unstable, ban too many mods or owner(s) are just absent.

the_martines

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: the_martines
How old are you?: 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: I have played FTB Mindcrack for like 3 months on a daily basis. Now after few months (study stuff) i came back looking for a cool server.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I do.
Why do you want to join? I am looking for a nice server with a friendly community.

Zekrenzo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Zekrenzo
How old are you?:14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:since 1.4.2 beta pack
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technincal knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes
Why do you want to join? looking for a server to play with a friendly community

minecraftguy65

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: minecraftguy65
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 5-6 months (dont really keep track :p)
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining, tech, bee breeding, (cant build to save my life..)
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I do.
Why do you want to join? Me and my friends are looking for a new FTB server, this one looks like a great place to start fresh. :)

Ralas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: hosler223
How old are you?: 21
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 1 1/2 years +
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Techinical knowledge, Wiring/Assemblies
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yup
Why do you want to join? Currently in tech school in the airforce, just looking for a server where i can relax and play ftb

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Riizu
How old are you?: 20
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since FTB Alpha
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity. I used to play/administrate large RP vanilla servers before moving to FTB. But I also enjoy technical builds.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? I was once banned off of a server that I helped run, due to the fact that I spoke up against the owner who was abusing his members.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes.
Why do you want to join? The server looks well designed, and I'm looking for a place to play with friends.

DatMorgrimm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Enderlord_IV
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Too long to remember
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes.
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a server with a friendly community, and this seems perfect.

CaveKahlas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Kahlas
How old are you?: 35
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Year and a half
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? : Nope
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a good server to play FTB on. I also have some friends who have applied to play here.

Artheos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Artheos
How old are you?: 43
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since they published the launcher.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I am definitely in it for the tech, love to problem solve and automate.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Why do you want to join? I am a member of a large multigame guild (Age 25+). A few of us are looking for a good multiplayer home. I would like to check out your server and see if it would be a good fit for us.