Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | New Map | Dedicated | No banned item |All mods | No Lag | Community | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ritualist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:necrotouch
Why do you want to join?: I've just come back to FTB since the unleashed update. I'm looking for a friendly active server to play and build on with good people.
Experience with modded minecraft: played FTB ultimate for about a year up until the unleashed update. Know a little bit about how items in certain packs work. And which items work together from different packs.
What do you want to share with the community?: I could supply the community with all the crops and animals that would be needed. I could setup a small store in the beginning to allow the "sale" of my crops and meat for our survival and eventually automate it to flow directly into one localized spot for distribution. Also biofuel as a byproduct of crop production.

TGK Member Jeroen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:drolzak7
Why do you want to join?: i like to play with other people
Experience with modded minecraft: i play modded minecraft for like a year now . i have played a lot of dw20 and a few costum packs
What do you want to share with the community?: I like to share my knowledge and have fun with the others on the server.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BrandonBP
Why do you want to join?: I like the rules that are listed. I like a peaceful place to play without anyone messing with my things.
Experience with modded minecraft: Tekkit, FTB, and owned an FTB server for 5 months when FTB was still new (and unstable and a pain).
What do you want to share with the community?: I built a really large and cool regional airport for my Tekkit server. It had two runways with landing lights and a terminal with food courts, lobbies, and a helo-pad on top. Was beautiful.
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1385587476][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Pugg138
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a good server that does not have a lot of mods or items restricted
Experience with modded minecraft: I have been playing FTB for about 2 years now, and know a lot of the mods, there are a few that I don't know or little knowlege of
What do you want to share with the community?: I love helping others and like meeting other people.
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1385587510][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: MHatt3r
Why Do You Want to Join?: I Am looking for a good server with a good group to play with and help out. My job puts me in the dark for months at a time and a group that would help me get connected upon my return to civilization is appreciated.
Exp with modded minecraft: been playing for about a yr now and enjoy higher end mods
What do you wanna share with the community: helping others and cheap labor ;p
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1385587543][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:necrotouch
Why do you want to join?: I've just come back to FTB since the unleashed update. I'm looking for a friendly active server to play and build on with good people.
Experience with modded minecraft: played FTB ultimate for about a year up until the unleashed update. Know a little bit about how items in certain packs work. And which items work together from different packs.
What do you want to share with the community?: I could supply the community with all the crops and animals that would be needed. I could setup a small store in the beginning to allow the "sale" of my crops and meat for our survival and eventually automate it to flow directly into one localized spot for distribution. Also biofuel as a byproduct of crop production.
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1385587590][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:drolzak7
Why do you want to join?: i like to play with other people
Experience with modded minecraft: i play modded minecraft for like a year now . i have played a lot of dw20 and a few costum packs
What do you want to share with the community?: I like to share my knowledge and have fun with the others on the server.
whitelisted

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
1 question is thare a auto kick on the server i god kickt out
i am sorry you are still not in the whitelist because i don't understand your grammar. it will be hard to communicate with the players, so i can't whiteliste you

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
ha ok can i do i t agen i can speak enlish good but typing no can translate it from dutch:p

Seth Gillen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mexihulk
Why do you want to join?:I'm a really big fan of no banned items
Experience with modded minecraft:i have been playing FTB since before ultimate
What do you want to share with the community?:i would like to just help out and have some fun with everybody :)

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mexihulk
Why do you want to join?:I'm a really big fan of no banned items
Experience with modded minecraft:i have been playing FTB since before ultimate
What do you want to share with the community?:i would like to just help out and have some fun with everybody :)
whitelisted

fREAST

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fREAST
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a good server overall, im a fan of no banned items aswell.
Experience with modded minecraft: Almost two years
What do you want to share with the community?: Want to get on and share my knowledge with people and help them, i wont hesitate to help a fellow player out with mods etc :)

I have one question: What difficulty is the server on?

mackcat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mackcat
Why do you want to join?: I want to play FTB with a great community
Experience with modded minecraft: been playing FTB for a couple months now
What do you want to share with the community?: Everything that can make it as fun as possible

N8MATTHEWS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: N8MATTHEWS
Why do you want to join?: I want a good place to play FTB after my last server shut down
Experience with modded minecraft: more than a year
What do you want to share with the community?: Anything i can do to make it a fun environment

mfkdso

Jul 29, 2019
this is an app for me and my friend

In-game name:mfkdso
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:6-7months
Reason I want to join: i am looking for a server for me and a friend of mine. i saw this server and want to try it out.

In-game name:_PoezeWoefke_
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:5 months or so
Reason I want to join: look up :p

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fREAST
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a good server overall, im a fan of no banned items aswell.
Experience with modded minecraft: Almost two years
What do you want to share with the community?: Want to get on and share my knowledge with people and help them, i wont hesitate to help a fellow player out with mods etc :)

I have one question: What difficulty is the server on?
whitelisted, server difficulty is on hard[DOUBLEPOST=1385679964][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Mackcat
Why do you want to join?: I want to play FTB with a great community
Experience with modded minecraft: been playing FTB for a couple months now
What do you want to share with the community?: Everything that can make it as fun as possible
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1385679999][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: N8MATTHEWS
Why do you want to join?: I want a good place to play FTB after my last server shut down
Experience with modded minecraft: more than a year
What do you want to share with the community?: Anything i can do to make it a fun environment
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1385680067][/DOUBLEPOST]
this is an app for me and my friend

In-game name:mfkdso
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:6-7months
Reason I want to join: i am looking for a server for me and a friend of mine. i saw this server and want to try it out.

In-game name:_PoezeWoefke_
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:5 months or so
Reason I want to join: look up :p
i am sorry that i can't whitelist you. one reason is that you haven't answered all questions, another reason is that one of you is not 16+

Last edited:

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i did an app before but you seemed to skip over me.
IGN: JyrasiQ
Why do you want to join?: I want a server with a friendly community .
Experience with modded minecraft: 5 months, but i know alot of mods and am willing to share knowledge :)
What do you want to share with the community?: cool builds and respect

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyuriu
Why do you want to join?: I want to find an ACTIVE community oriented server to play on.
Experience with modded minecraft: Almost a year with FTB and Tekkit combined.
What do you want to share with the community?: Building skills, materials, and friendliness

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i did an app before but you seemed to skip over me.
IGN: JyrasiQ
Why do you want to join?: I want a server with a friendly community .
Experience with modded minecraft: 5 months, but i know alot of mods and am willing to share knowledge :)
What do you want to share with the community?: cool builds and respect
I am sorry, now you are whitelisted, too busy these days[DOUBLEPOST=1385696087][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Kyuriu
Why do you want to join?: I want to find an ACTIVE community oriented server to play on.
Experience with modded minecraft: Almost a year with FTB and Tekkit combined.
What do you want to share with the community?: Building skills, materials, and friendliness
whitelisted

Professor Why

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Professor_Why
Why do you want to join?: Been looking around for a FTB server using the latest & greatest, & want to experience the full level of its insanity in a multiplayer environment ;)
Experience with modded minecraft: Over a year with both FTB & Tekkit
What do you want to share with the community?: Whatever I can bring forth in order to make it a fun & friendly environment. :)

N8MATTHEWS

Jul 29, 2019
Why doesn't my launcher show 1.1.7? Even when i force update it only goes to 1.1.3

**Nevermind, I got it**

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arceus22
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I want to join a long term server
Experience with modded minecraft: Ive been playing ftb for about a year now and fairly experienced
What do you want to share with the community?: My knowledge of ic2 :D

Radigan Conagher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sudri
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a strong, populated unleashed 1.1.7 server that is not going have something bad happen to it IE hacker attacks, DDOS, random map resets, abusive admins, Greifers, ETC. A server that i can happily spend my days on FTB until the next big thing for the mod pack comes out. Oh yes and I've been homeless (server wise) for about 3 months now. Single player gets lonely after awhile so I'm just mainly looking for a good server with good people to hang with and CO-OP with.
Experience with modded minecraft?: I've been using a modded client since 1.2.5 up until the latest snapshot and I've been playing FTB since The release of FTB BETA Pack A. Bileve me, I know my way around mods and the more in the better. I play a great deal of TF2 and form it, I've learned something. People love hats and guns. And that is what i will be bringing. Once I've got all the resources i will be building a MANN.CO factory and begin mass producing various types of weapons and hats for the players which once my automation system is completed, they insert what they are willing to trade and the weapon is placed before them or the mob wearing the hat will be dispensed in front of them. that and I'm a great builder/idealist so construction, decor and design, helping others with that sort of stuff is also a thing of mine.