Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | New Map | Dedicated | No banned item |All mods | No Lag | Community | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dark_Eav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Eav
Why do you want to join?: I search for an active server to play on because i like smp more than ssp
Experience with modded minecraft: 3-4 years
What do you want to share with the community?: I like to help others with their builds and im open to join nice projects

yinduyun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yinduyun
Why do you want to join?: Playing on my own gets a bit boring...
Experience with modded minecraft: I've been messing with FTB for quite a bit lately
What do you want to share with the community?: Hm, what hasn't been offered up yet.... How about a public suicide booth? Failing that, I think I'll make a public, Logistics Pipes based autocraft system (request craftable item from recipe list, then put required raw materials into an input chest and watch things go)

Tyl3r684

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tyl3r684
Why do you want to join?: to make a factory full automated with low paid Chinese workers.
Experience with modded minecraft: 2 Years
What do you want to share with the community?: I am good at Computercraft Programming.

Reynolds

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: captionReynolds
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a fun and happy server to play on that is on hard.
Exp with modded minecraft: I have been in tekkit of years but moved to unleashed for a year now.
What do you wanna share with the community: build houses for the gods!

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur (and that's the only French I know)
Age: 48 (My teenage son and daughter only want to play vanilla; kids these days)
Why do you want to join?: Just a quiet artist looking to settle down
Experience with modded Minecraft: Some modding before Technicpack, lotsa Tekkit, trying to learn FtB Unleashed
What do you want to share with the community?: I'm an artist looking for opportunities

Gothic_Blimp.jpg

Goldfish.jpg

Tent%20Home.jpg

And here's one in Tekkit Classic (before it was 'Classic'):
Thingee.jpg

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Diam0ndArrow
Why do you want to join?: The recent servers I've played on started to lag, and so they banned chunk loaders which I can't go without.
Experience with modded minecraft: Been playing and watching Direwolf20 for about a year. But still a bit noob since I used to play the Direwolf pack
What do you want to share with the community?: On past servers, I've been setting up free starting items for beginners, because I understand how hard it is surviving the first night. (Since my survival skills are crap.)

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it has all of the mods in unleashed and more plus it is 1.6.4, pm me your ign if you want to play we miss you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
im not sure if I applied to this server or not yet so here it is:
IGN: Draneiwow2
Why do you want to join?: just for a bit of a twist on Minecraft gameplay, primarily sue to me mostly playing single player, therefore not being able to learn how to use FTB as well as people in a community do and to learn how to use the vast assortment of FTB mods
Experience with modded minecraft: right now what experience I have is mostly with tinkers' construct, although I have created a few single player worlds with biomes-o-plenty as my active world generator
What do you want to share with the community?: anything that I possibly can, as long as the community works together, in terms of resource distribution, trading, and the like

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muphet
Why do you want to join?: I was playing on various servers recently but all my friends decided to test new packs like FTB Horizons or other from different launchers. I played mostly with jtv streamers (twitch) and today on ftb ultimate damn creeper blow up my ae computer so i lost access to my stuff. I was so pissed off that i decided to change server (although i already miss red power). Than i remembered one unleashed+gregtech server but apparently they wiped it making Horizons server. So right now I'm out of pure FTB servers. I still need GT on server but Unleashed without banned items seems better choice.
Experience with modded minecraft: over 9000 (lol). I'm into minecraft since creative version, playing lot of tech-mods, mostly IC2,BC,AE and GT.
What do you want to share with the community?: Since i got massive knowledge about mods I could help new players as well as old farts how to do more efficient builds (one can call me a jerk but meh, at least thats only thing im good at :D)

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wackoman6789
Why do you want to join?: i really want to stay to a smaller community because i can't stand the huge servers with all the problems they have
Experience with modded minecraft: i have played a lot of modpacks and i know them well i started playing modded minecraft back when the first tekkit launcher came out
What do you want to share with the community?: share my support if they need help i will help the best that i can

The42ndDruid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The42ndDruid
Why do you want to join?: Because the previous server I played on faded away.
Experience with modded minecraft: Unleashed, DNS, Ultimate
What do you want to share with the community?: Automated systems and Thaumcraft.

GtarZel

Jul 29, 2019
GN:GtarZel
Why do you want to join?: play fovorite game with a nice mature comunity
Experience with modded minecraft: Mindcrack, Ultimate, Direwolf
What do you want to share with the community?: builds, and all the help what u ask me 4

ADHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnthonyDakay & Soltix
Why do you want to join?: We have been looking for a server to play together and with other people.
Experience with modded minecraft: Both have been playing since Tekkit came out.
What do you want to share with the community?: Helping others and hopefully making some new friends.

Medved_Niger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Medved_Niger
Why do you want to join?: wanna have some fun with my friend
Experience with modded minecraft: played for 1 year
What do you want to share with the community?: want to have a new friends to work with

philwillify

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: philwillify2001
Experience with modded minecraft: i played tekkit for half a year then ftb for the rest
Why do you want to join: because most other servers are all messy and no one really comes in contact with the other players and i've been playing a lot of single player and its getting boring without any one to play with
what do you wanna share with the community: i wanna help build community games and shops

EvilCheese75

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EvilCheese75 and rabbidboy
Why do you want to join?: We both are very good at being team players, and this is what makes a server good, also this server runs a lot of ram, meaning that there should be minimal lag. I hate lag :p So it would be nice to play without lag
Experience with modded minecraft: We are bot extremely experienced with thaumcraft and i (EvilCheese75) am very good at bc and ic2. I have played Tekkit before and have played a lot of FTB, I have installed mods myself, I have created one modpack! (Not very popular :p). I recently learnt how to make an ME System, (not sure what mod that is xD).
What do you want to share with the community?: Thaumcraft, IC2, BC and How to make an ME system for anyone that is struggling!

Syvr M. Seione

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SyvarMSeione
Why do you want to join?: Playing SSP isn't that much of a challenge anymore. I could use some inspiration from other people.
Experience with modded minecraft: 1.5 - 2 years.
What do you want to share with the community?: Anything that's needed, and anything I can share. Whether it's providing resources, or construction services.