Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | New Map | Dedicated | No banned item |All mods | No Lag | Community | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
I've built a ftb unleashed server months ago and our players finished almost all the things in 1.1.3.
so this time, i only want players who consider community, for example, build dartcraft stuffs, share power or other things near spawn. Because that is the only way to keep games interesting! If you don't like to work in community, please don't apply.

Server info:
CPU: Intel E3-1245v2(4 cores/8 threads, 3.4 GHz)
Disk: 2x120 GB SSD
Uplink: 200Mbit/s
RAM: 32GB
IP: 192.99.3.116:25565
Difficulty: Hard

Rules:
- No cheating, greifing, stealing
- Respect all players
- contribute for the community, do not play only for your self!
- no mining machines in overworld (use mining ge)
- no more than 3 chunkloaders per group
- no more than 3 quarries per group
- no more than 2 ages per player (put your name into the book)
- Play for fun!

Pack:
FTB Unleashed 1.1.7
All mods enabled

Extra:
Teamspeak is being set up.
I am also planning to set up a 1.6.4 DNS Techpack on the server with the same whitelist.

Application:
IGN:
Experience with modded minecraft:
What do you want to share with the community?:

Last edited:

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiwitunza1 and dalzielfamily
Why do you want to join?: Want a decent community to join as we stopped playing around 6 months ago and want to play again
Experience with modded minecraft: 1.5 years
What do you want to share with the community?: Power, Bees, pretty much anything

TheMantis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:T_Rah_YMCMB
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a server that I can be fully immersed in with the community. Also, sigle player is fun for about two days, what is the point of building and making nice things if you cant share it?
Experience with modded minecraft:~2 years
What do you want to share with the community?: Anything I can

Thank you for your consideration :)

onnylol93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: onny93
Why do you want to join?:i want to stay with a community to play with and share my experience.
Experience with modded minecraft: 2 years
What do you want to share with the community?: computercraft, ae

friedlizard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: friedlizard
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because i like the community part, team-play is what keeps servers running. also i don't like lag, so that is another point that makes me interested.
Experience with modded minecraft: i don't install mods myself, i always play via modpacks. i am well informed with mods like buildcraft, thermal expansion, forestry and thaumcraft. i play with modded minecraft since two years ago. i am a busy crafter, and i really like to put creativity into my base, as so i don't want it to be a nerdpoled landscape.
What do you want to share with the community?: in-game i really like to use forestry, with that i can make(slowly but steady) an unlimited power source containing seedoil. also i want to get more into ME crafting, to finally make a big sorting system where everyone can store their items into(its really efficient but also very lazy).
also i like to invest in some side-mods, and it probably is a good idea to make a linking-hub in the nether.

further ado, I am very friendly, creative and very purposeful.

hope you will invite me :D

Last edited:

Kardiwen

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Kardiwen
Why do you want to join?: Because i don't want to play alone (but i would prefer not to go into PvP...) And i only get company on LAN on weekends XD
Experience with modded minecraft: I was introduced to vanilla minecraft about 2 months ago, about 3 weeks now playing FTB. I'm doing the thaumcraft part :) Everything magick-iy is what id like to do.
What do you want to share with the community?: Anything and everything to make the game fun and well, not lonely. It can be from keeping company on chat and telling silly stuff that make people laugh, or joining in on exploring an area in some direction, or helping to craft something. (I know the basics, but from all the mods, i know a bit about bees, and Thaumcraft)

I like good humor and i'm a girl XD (If that helps :D)

flashix_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flashix_
Why do you want to join?: wanna play the modpack with people instead of alone
Experience with modded minecraft: Yes 2 years of tekkit an 1.5 with ftb
What do you want to share with the community?: buildings and knowledge about some mods
_____

IGN: freaker003
Why do you want to join?: wanna play the modpack with new people and my friend above
Experience with modded minecraft: yes 2 years of tekkit and a little ftb too
What do you want to share with the community?: community buildings

_R11_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _R11_
Why do you want to join?: I want to share my knowledge and learn from other people, it's waaay more fun to play with others than alone!
Experience with modded minecraft: I've played tekkit for about 1.5 years, when ftb released I switched over to it. I know quite a bit of thermal expansion and IC2, I also like to make cool contraptions with buildcraft and some other mods :)
What do you want to share with the community?: My builds, some of my knowledge and just have a nice chat sometimes, I think everyone enjoys that ever so often! :D

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolkieto
Why do you want to join?: Want to meet new players, and relax playing some FTB
Experience with modded minecraft: Played tekkit 3 years, and last summer i found FTB, so about 3-5 years
What do you want to share with the community?: Share my knowledge in automating things, doing some technical contraptions

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muruler
Why do you want to join?: the concept looks amazing just keep building to help eachother
Experience with modded minecraft: 6 months
What do you want to share with the community?: idk yet whatever is requested

Evil12345

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: evil1234
Why do you want join?: My friend (Somberanakin) told me to apply
Experience with modded minecraft: 3 months tekkit and 6 months of FTB
What do you want to share to the community?: Creating Power Sources and building structures

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiwitunza1 and dalzielfamily
Why do you want to join?: Want a decent community to join as we stopped playing around 6 months ago and want to play again
Experience with modded minecraft: 1.5 years
What do you want to share with the community?: Power, Bees, pretty much anything
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP[DOUBLEPOST=1385505487][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:T_Rah_YMCMB
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a server that I can be fully immersed in with the community. Also, sigle player is fun for about two days, what is the point of building and making nice things if you cant share it?
Experience with modded minecraft:~2 years
What do you want to share with the community?: Anything I can

Thank you for your consideration :)
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP[DOUBLEPOST=1385505584][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: onny93
Why do you want to join?:i want to stay with a community to play with and share my experience.
Experience with modded minecraft: 2 years
What do you want to share with the community?: computercraft, ae
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP[DOUBLEPOST=1385505620][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: friedlizard
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because i like the community part, team-play is what keeps servers running. also i don't like lag, so that is another point that makes me interested.
Experience with modded minecraft: i don't install mods myself, i always play via modpacks. i am well informed with mods like buildcraft, thermal expansion, forestry and thaumcraft. i play with modded minecraft since two years ago. i am a busy crafter, and i really like to put creativity into my base, as so i don't want it to be a nerdpoled landscape.
What do you want to share with the community?: in-game i really like to use forestry, with that i can make(slowly but steady) an unlimited power source containing seedoil. also i want to get more into ME crafting, to finally make a big sorting system where everyone can store their items into(its really efficient but also very lazy).
also i like to invest in some side-mods, and it probably is a good idea to make a linking-hub in the nether.

further ado, I am very friendly, creative and very purposeful.

hope you will invite me :D
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: Kardiwen
Why do you want to join?: Because i don't want to play alone (but i would prefer not to go into PvP...) And i only get company on LAN on weekends XD
Experience with modded minecraft: I was introduced to vanilla minecraft about 2 months ago, about 3 weeks now playing FTB. I'm doing the thaumcraft part :) Everything magick-iy is what id like to do.
What do you want to share with the community?: Anything and everything to make the game fun and well, not lonely. It can be from keeping company on chat and telling silly stuff that make people laugh, or joining in on exploring an area in some direction, or helping to craft something. (I know the basics, but from all the mods, i know a bit about bees, and Thaumcraft)

I like good humor and i'm a girl XD (If that helps :D)
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP[DOUBLEPOST=1385505837][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: flashix_
Why do you want to join?: wanna play the modpack with people instead of alone
Experience with modded minecraft: Yes 2 years of tekkit an 1.5 with ftb
What do you want to share with the community?: buildings and knowledge about some mods
_____

IGN: freaker003
Why do you want to join?: wanna play the modpack with new people and my friend above
Experience with modded minecraft: yes 2 years of tekkit and a little ftb too
What do you want to share with the community?: community buildings
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP[DOUBLEPOST=1385505874][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: _R11_
Why do you want to join?: I want to share my knowledge and learn from other people, it's waaay more fun to play with others than alone!
Experience with modded minecraft: I've played tekkit for about 1.5 years, when ftb released I switched over to it. I know quite a bit of thermal expansion and IC2, I also like to make cool contraptions with buildcraft and some other mods :)
What do you want to share with the community?: My builds, some of my knowledge and just have a nice chat sometimes, I think everyone enjoys that ever so often! :D
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP[DOUBLEPOST=1385505912][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: coolkieto
Why do you want to join?: Want to meet new players, and relax playing some FTB
Experience with modded minecraft: Played tekkit 3 years, and last summer i found FTB, so about 3-5 years
What do you want to share with the community?: Share my knowledge in automating things, doing some technical contraptions
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP[DOUBLEPOST=1385505945][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: muruler
Why do you want to join?: the concept looks amazing just keep building to help eachother
Experience with modded minecraft: 6 months
What do you want to share with the community?: idk yet whatever is requested
whitelisted and welcome! teamspeak server is set up on the same IP[DOUBLEPOST=1385505982][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: evil1234
Why do you want join?: My friend (Somberanakin) told me to apply
Experience with modded minecraft: 3 months tekkit and 6 months of FTB
What do you want to share to the community?: Creating Power Sources and building structures

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:eningly
Why do you want to join?: this looks like a nice and interesting community whare i have been looking for
Experience with modded minecraft: i tutcht almoste evryting not that good a the magic stuf but can a great deal in computercraft
What do you want to share with the community?:my knolage of lua and ofcourse complecatet buildings whit them and work whit people to build the great awsum thing

ps. i am a dislect sorry for that

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:JyrasiQ
Why do you want to join?:looking for a friendly community
Experience with modded minecraft: 5 months
What do you want to share with the community?: great builds and mod knowledge

Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Jul 29, 2019
The Sarge's Application:
IGN: Sgt_Slaughter_JB
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a 1.1.7 unleashed server, with all the mods instead of just most of them, for some time now. Looks great so far!
Experience with modded minecraft:Fair to middlin. Ran a tekkit server for 6 months, ran an Unleashed server for about a week before real life got in the way....kids, wife, and a house are not conductive to running a server by yourself....
What do you want to share with the community?: Well, I'd share whatevers needed I guess. I love the fact that its whitelisted, and I am always down to answer any questions or demonstrate difficult concepts.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
The Sarge's Application:
IGN: Sgt_Slaughter_JB
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a 1.1.7 unleashed server, with all the mods instead of just most of them, for some time now. Looks great so far!
Experience with modded minecraft:Fair to middlin. Ran a tekkit server for 6 months, ran an Unleashed server for about a week before real life got in the way....kids, wife, and a house are not conductive to running a server by yourself....
What do you want to share with the community?: Well, I'd share whatevers needed I guess. I love the fact that its whitelisted, and I am always down to answer any questions or demonstrate difficult concepts.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BrandonBP
Why do you want to join?: I like the rules that are listed. I like a peaceful place to play without anyone messing with my things.
Experience with modded minecraft: Tekkit, FTB, and owned an FTB server for 5 months when FTB was still new (and unstable and a pain).
What do you want to share with the community?: I built a really large and cool regional airport for my Tekkit server. It had two runways with landing lights and a terminal with food courts, lobbies, and a helo-pad on top. Was beautiful.

Pug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pugg138
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a good server that does not have a lot of mods or items restricted
Experience with modded minecraft: I have been playing FTB for about 2 years now, and know a lot of the mods, there are a few that I don't know or little knowlege of
What do you want to share with the community?: I love helping others and like meeting other people.

Valknot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MHatt3r
Why Do You Want to Join?: I Am looking for a good server with a good group to play with and help out. My job puts me in the dark for months at a time and a group that would help me get connected upon my return to civilization is appreciated.
Exp with modded minecraft: been playing for about a yr now and enjoy higher end mods
What do you wanna share with the community: helping others and cheap labor ;p