Windows .exe [FTB Ultimate] Weird stutter on several saves - leaking worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilja

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on windows 7, FTB Ultimate, on a mid performance rig (3ghz dualcore, 8 GB ram, decent video card).

When I start a world, things always work perfectly well, no lag at all. When I've played for some time though, and either save and quit and start again, or get back to the overworld from the nether, things start to get weird. The game flows fine for like 3 seconds, then stops for a half-second, then runs for 3 seconds and so on in intervalls. Restarting the game does not help.

The console says world is leaking:
" 2013-05-20 23:35:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 2 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly

2013-05-20 23:35:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 2fdde28c (Cafe Diem) has leaked."

Now, I've googled the issues and everything that's turned up is related to Mystcraft or Twilight forest, but both of those mods are inactivated on my game (together with portalgun, extrabiomes, ee3 and xycraft, for what's that worth) and I've never been to any other dimension except the nether and end. And one of the saves bugging out hadn't ever accessed the nether.

I do not overuse timers, pipes or tubes and generally don't have many entities lying around. The latest and most irritating world to get corrupted was a survival game where I had hardly had time to use any mod material besides common gems and pulverizers.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help!

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
When you start stuttering, press F3 and make sure it's not your own RAM that gets used up.

Status
Not open for further replies.