FTB Ultimate Pack..

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
The doc is official ;)

And the Ultimate pack will not come out until the issues with some mods are fixed (Forestry sapplings or Mystcraft portals for example).
Without those issues beeing fixed there is no point in releasing a big pack as it is bound to run into even more errors and crashes!

Most probably you will see the Tech and Lite pack in the very near future and the Ultimate a little bit after them. I can not and will comment on any ETA as there is none and never will be.
Whats wrong with Forestry saplings?

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
What about Morvelaira saying on twitter that the Ultimate pack will be released this weekend?
Bare in mind. that was a projected ETA. Its not 100% certain. Just like how slowpoke said the pack would have been out sooner. But its now 4 days later? See my point. In the words of yoda.

Patience you will need young padowan.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Well, iirc slowpoke just said there would be a pack released for 1.4.6, not that it would be the ultimate pack. Even then it was an expectation that wasn't met, as the mindcrack pack came out a bit later than what he stated.

That said, in this time of waiting I've managed to get a char from 1-76 or so on GW2 since I believe the 23rd or 24th...

4nic

Jul 29, 2019
i gues the tweet for Ultamate is wrong about it coming with in 48hrs bummer

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
The sapling thing in forestry is fixed in the latest version, but there's issues with the biogas engines which I'm not sure where the problem lies.

Jarate

Jul 29, 2019
Too bad people are so unreliable these days. If the devs are going to give release dates, they better damn well stick with them unless somebody dies or all electronic devices get fried from solar wind.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
The sapling thing in forestry is fixed in the latest version, but there's issues with the biogas engines which I'm not sure where the problem lies.

The ones I am using with mindcrack pack take awhile at chunk load to continue running. They don't turn off or cool down, they just don't do anything. No pulses. Eventually they do, but there is a minute or more they just sit there.

Malkara

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you bring this thread up rather than replying in the one with somewhat 5 pages ? :S

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you bring this thread up rather than replying in the one with somewhat 5 pages ? :S
24969769.jpg

every one of the hundreds of identicle "FTB Ultimate pack" threads will now be necro'd... fml :/

matvanbeer

Jul 29, 2019
I got a problem, whenever i try to open my indexer, with all my bees inside my minecraft crashes(playing on a server) didn't had this when the server was still on gregtech. When i break it and put the bees in again it works, but if the server goes off it crashes my client again

Attachments

• crash-2013-03-07_18.23.31-client.txt
    31.1 KB · Views: 55

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
I can't really help you with your problem, but I can tell you would get better help if you make a new topic in the support section of this forum.

Reactions: Whovian