FTB T-Shirts etc now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
I would really like to know the difference between the premium and the normal hoodies. Its a $15 difference, and that is pretty big to a lot of people.

I got an email reply from customer service about this.

'Hi there, in case you missed it, the Premium hoodie is a different design. There isnt a picture up yet, but I hope there soon will be."

I *think* it's the inclusion of a front zip. Which, if true, would be awesome. If not true, then might I suggest the inclusion of hoodies with zips?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Might I suggest transparent decals, for things like laptop cases/computer cases/window stickers? ;)

I love this! In the US there are automotive window decals to indicate families in many styles, from Stick Figure parents, teens, kids, babies and even pets, to Ghosts, skeletons and others.

I'd love to see a family of Creepers or Endermen or [your favorite MC mob here] adorning back windows!

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Does the ftb USB help with acsess time & and posibly performance

Devices have to be newer USB versions, like 2.0 or 3.0, to show any increase. If your computer's USB ports are older versions than the offered device you will see no increase of any type.

Reactions: lavarthan

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
Devices have to be newer USB versions, like 2.0 or 3.0, to show any increase. If your computer's USB ports are older versions than the offered device you will see no increase of any type.
Actually you need USB 3 with fast access time on the drive
USB2 is still slower than most modern spindle drives. If the person has a proper SSD, or a raid 0, then don't bother with USB 3.0 either.

minerman57

Jul 29, 2019
you guys should really go for FTB posters and maybe a starter is the Underground/Above Ground Desktop wallpapers

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Actually you need USB 3 with fast access time on the drive
USB2 is still slower than most modern spindle drives. If the person has a proper SSD, or a raid 0, then don't bother with USB 3.0 either

True, but we're talking thumb drives here, not SSD or Raid arrays.

herbycanopy

Jul 29, 2019
I would love a FTB 1.6 Steve doll, since I can not play with FTB 1.6 Steve in Game still we could use the doll to pretend we are playing FTB 1.6...lol.

herbycanopy

Jul 29, 2019
Uhh.. what?
Like this but with FTB logos and all...
images

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest hologram, but not possible yet. :p

Maybe a FTB Mouse/Keyboard?

Then there are two problems. One, finding a decent supplier. Two, should they sell crappy keyboards, but cheaply, or amazingly high-quality uberawesome keyboards that cost over $100?

Someone suggested decals above, I'm sure those could be put onto a keyboard :p[DOUBLEPOST=1381138644][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just saw an ad.

Great offtopic there xD
There's an announcement about it, if you haven't seen it already: Adjustments to the website over the next couple of days (experimenting with ads.)

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Then there are two problems. One, finding a decent supplier. Two, should they sell crappy keyboards, but cheaply, or amazingly high-quality uberawesome keyboards that cost over $100?

Someone suggested decals above, I'm sure those could be put onto a keyboard :p[DOUBLEPOST=1381138644][/DOUBLEPOST]
)

Well, maybe all three? :3

Reactions: Flipz and Nerixel
Status
Not open for further replies.