FTB T-Shirts etc now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
For everyone thats been waiting for the FTB Store to open, we can finally bring you some good news. As of a few hours ago, the online store finally opened at

FTB Store

Right now the range is limited but will expand over time. Also just so that we can get features we want in place and check everything is running smoothly we are keeping this to FTB merchandise. However, over the next few weeks the plan is to start to add merchandise from various mod developers, streamers and youtubers.

When it comes to the garments themselves. We have tried to use the best quality t-shirts, hoodies etc that we can and I hope that every order goes out exactly as it should. However if you do have any problems you can contact us at

[email protected]

This email is monitored by staff at both the distributors and FTB.

If you have any items, suggestions of things you would like to see on the store. Then feel free to leave a comment. (please keep the suggestions serious and keep em clean.) I dont really want it to turn into a store that just puts its name on anything and everything, but if we see a decent suggestion we can look into it. However new items planned so far include

• mousemats
  • caps
  • custom USB drives with the FTB Launcher pre-installed.
If any good suggestions come up, I can add it to this list.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question- What exactly is the difference between a Standard Hoodie and a "Premium" Hoodie- Asides from the £15 price difference?

Reactions: lavarthan

sixkiller5

Jul 29, 2019
well i want to order some shirts, but i need a credit card added to my paypal account. waiting for my prepaid credit card to arrive.

edit-- nevermind it accepted my regular paypal payment

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
The one thing i would like to suggest is larger sizes. I was just looking at the sweet ultimate hoodie, but it's only to a max of 2xl.

I realize i might be baiting "lol fatie" comments, but some of us are slightly larger than average :).
I know we are probably a minority, but would it be possible to increase to 4xl?.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
How about adding items such as coffee mugs, beer steins, shot glasses, cases for popular cell phones and tablets, stationary, business and greeting cards, even postage?

My wife has her artwork available on all of these categories and more on two separate web stores... She pays for all of our utilities from the income, including the high speed internet.

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure this belongs in the Modpack and Launcher News but anyway. :p I personally vote for coffee cups, preferably the larger ones, not the dinky 8 oz coffee cups, the 12oz, or bigger ones :) as long as they fit under my Keurig.

Other than that, I'm waiting on the flash drives and for the merchant to accept USD/display costs in USD

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
so slow, when are we going to see a picture in the shop of you wearing a FTB thong?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I like all the suggestions so far. I have a suggestion as well. Make it so the selections you make on the, male/female (if it makes a difference in the style not the size), color, and type appear in the box that is show. That way the buyer can see what he/she is purchasing before they click buy. I also like Ash's suggestion of either an auto-currency change or an option at the start when you enter the store.

Edit: What about hats?

Reactions: xpermental

Alex FL

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this had already been suggested but FTB Key chains would be nice to have.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
Cool to answer some of the questions.

• Right now it only takes payments in Sterling Pounds. I hope to get that changed as soon as possible. We can however ship pretty much anywhere in the world.
  • Sizes, will definately be extended to a larger range than is currently available within the next couple of weeks
  • Coffee mugs we will probably do once I can find a decent supplier etc. Phone cases would certainly be interesting.
  • Keychains as well will probably happen in time.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Might I suggest transparent decals, for things like laptop cases/computer cases/window stickers? ;)

Reactions: Hambeau
Jul 29, 2019
I would really like to know the difference between the premium and the normal hoodies. Its a $15 difference, and that is pretty big to a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.