FTB Store. Looking for input on what people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
He sometimes does his SSP on a server, and he did auction a guest appearance last year for Child's Play. The guy helped build his turtle/drill/frame mining monster.
I assumed they meant a regular server, I know about that auctioning thing. I thought he made it fairly clear that it wouldn't be a regular occurrence, if it ever happened again, but perhaps not.
I doubt he'd allow us to sell access to his SSP unless it was some exorbitant price, to ensure not everyone and their mother would be able to do it.

fredfredburger4000

Jul 29, 2019
Arguing with a moderator is a rule violation. Please read the rules.
Not at all relevant to what the thread is asking for input on. Cut it out.
the thread said looking for input on what people want, updates is what I want, so I don't know why your so angry.
also, don't place the folders for the modpacks in the downloads folder where im just going to delete them by accident. -_- ill my work got lost for the second time now.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
the thread said looking for input on what people want, updates is what I want, so I don't know why your so angry.
also, don't place the folders for the modpacks in the downloads folder where im just going to delete them by accident. -_- ill my work got lost for the second time now.
  1. Read the actual original post. That is not at all what it's asking for.
  2. FTB is not responsible for where you choose to drop your files when using them and if it were this still wouldn't be the place to discuss it. Take some responsibility for your own computing practices.
  3. Arguing with a moderator is against the forum rules. Read them. Know them. Follow them.
  4. Do not reply in this thread again unless you want a week vacation from posting. There will not be another nice guy warning.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
I assumed they meant a regular server, I know about that auctioning thing. I thought he made it fairly clear that it wouldn't be a regular occurrence, if it ever happened again, but perhaps not.
I doubt he'd allow us to sell access to his SSP unless it was some exorbitant price, to ensure not everyone and their mother would be able to do it.
The concept might not be a bad one. But that is his decision to make, not any of ours. :p

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Or ftb foam things, like foam jetpacks and swords, like minecraft vanilla does
FTB can only really make FTB things, this would require either written permission from the mod makers of, in this case, IC2, or the IC2 devs themselves doing it separate to FTB. Since FTB is planning on opening the store to allow mod makers to sell things through the FTB store, there's no reason that couldn't happen in the future.

Mainly, it's just copyright concerns at this point, and sourcing of whatever company would be able to create those.
--
you not supposed to carry modpacks, I didnt even say that!
It was a joke based on the fact that this thread has nothing to do with updates. I assume he was getting bored of telling people not to talk about updates here, but I'm happy to oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.