FTB @ Pax East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
We’re really happy to announce that the FTB Team will once again be attending PAX East along with many other members of the modded minecraft community. Slowpoke from our team will be on the Minecraft Modding panel on the 6th of March at the event with Direwolf20, Pahimar, Soaryn, Lexmanos and wayoftime with our good friend of the community Aureylian as moderator.

We’re really looking forward to the event and we’d love it if you could send in some questions as a reply to this thread or using the twitter hashtag #PaxEastMMP.

For those of you attending the event the Minecraft Modding panel will be hosted on the Friday in the DragonFly Theatre at 11:30AM. The tournament event will be hosted on the saturday.

For those of you not able to attend the event it will be recorded and posted on youtuber after the event is over.

We look forward to answering your questions and meeting some of you at the event.
See you soon!

MajorQuark

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a question about the FTB techpack for 1.7, Is there gonna be a 1.7 techpack? cause it was announced a couple of months ago but I haven't seen a new update about it ever since. If there is gonna be a techpack how long would it take before it's finished? For instance 2 weeks /1 month /2 monts

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I've got a question about the FTB techpack for 1.7, Is there gonna be a 1.7 techpack? cause it was announced a couple of months ago but I haven't seen a new update about it ever since. If there is gonna be a techpack how long would it take before it's finished? For instance 2 weeks /1 month /2 monts

Most of the Mod Devs and FtB people have been busy, with PAX South about a month ago and PAX East starting this weekend. Considering that all pack related activities are unpaid voluntary activities that interfere with Real Life(tm) a little patience is advised.

Also, asking for "status reports", ETAs, etc. are frowned on around here, resulting in many linkages to a certain song from a few decades ago. Some extremist Devs threaten to take a week off from development activities for each such request.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the Mod Devs and FtB people have been busy, with PAX South about a month ago and PAX East starting this weekend. Considering that all pack related activities are unpaid voluntary activities that interfere with Real Life(tm) a little patience is advised.

Also, asking for "status reports", ETAs, etc. are frowned on around here, resulting in many linkages to a certain song from a few decades ago. Some extremist Devs threaten to take a week off from development activities for each such request.
Quite besides that, ETAs are noted in the rules :p

destoo

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome map, BTW. My son and I had lots of fun!
I've tried reporting the kid playing next to me to the enforcers, but I guess they didn't care. He cheated at least twice, trying every trick possible. (Him and his friend swapped places, he enabled server mode to get Admin access) so when he raised his hand to say he completed the game (but one of the wools would not work), I wasn't sure what was going on.

Meh.. We'll be prepared for next year!

IMG_20150307_125615.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.