FTB Pack Comparison

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Having fun? Outrageous, they should be pandering to us entitlement brats!

Seriously, I'm having great fun with the Direwolf20 Pack and am hugely appreciative. The one thing that I think that the FTB people should hurry up with is the Donate page so I can show them just how much.

*Edit* on the subject of different packs, I guess I'll have to start from scratch if I switch. Would I be able to transfer any SSP stuff across through NBT hackery, or should I just cheat my way to some of the basic stuff such as a jetpack, diamond drill, and a few basic machines if I don't want to spend three days getting to the fun stuff?

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Well it's not like they have been contracted or paid to do this. Furthermore, they have a job where they ARE paid to do something, and FTB is really just a hobby. PhilHibbs seems to be the first person with some sense.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I'll update with the Magic World, DW20 and MindCrack pack releases in a few hours. I'm not at home right now.

EDIT: Since they will apparently not be pushed as recommended for a few days, I will wait until the packs are for use by the general public.

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why EE3 is in the Lite pack and not in Magic World. Sure, I included it myself but it's just curious...

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Factorization is in the techworld pack[DOUBLEPOST=1359605547][/DOUBLEPOST]And extrabiomesXL is in the tech pack as well

Lucky_Reden

Jul 29, 2019
I wish Thermal Expansion was in TechWorld, It would be my favorite pack then, Why isnt it in TECHWorld?

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
I wish Thermal Expansion was in TechWorld, It would be my favorite pack then, Why isnt it in TECHWorld?

yeah and why isnt EE in the magic world. I just use the direwolf20 pack[DOUBLEPOST=1359941104][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wonder when the hell Ultimate is being released...

From what I have heard all of the mods are updated and they can release it whenever they are just waiting for some of the mods to be more stable. I assume mystcraft is one of them. There are also rumors that Slowpoke is waiting for xycraft and EE3 to be complete(I hope not) and also extrabiomesXL is getting rewritten so he might also be waiting for that. I hope its soon though considering he promised it months ago