FTB Official Storefront Back Online + Q/A + Survey

B

Big Bad

Hi there!

As you may or may not have already seen, we’ve been practicing our necromancy and have revived and reopened our official storefront. The newest incarnation of the FTB shop has moved to Society6, an online vendor that specializes in working with artists and designers to create high-quality products out of their work.

You can access the store by either clicking this link or clicking the ‘Shop’ sublink on our website or forums.

Right now, we’ve got merchandise based around the following packs: Monster, Infinity, Unstable, and Resurrection. This includes posters, t-shirts, hoodies (with and without zippers, front or back prints), mobile device cases and skins, canvas prints, tank tops, framed art, and stationary cards. We’ve also got a promotional Dragon Crest design that we’ll be selling for a limited time available on the previously mentioned products.

With that being said, we’re looking for some feedback. We’re hoping to offer additional designs to sell in the near future and we’d like to hear your opinions and/or questions you may have. Actually, in fact, if you're a bit tongue-tied, we’ve already got a few questions we’d like to ask you; namely:

• What FTB packs would you like to see made into products/wearables?

• What mods or mod authors would you like to see us reach out to in order to create products/wearables based off their work?

• Would you be interested in more non-pack specific designs like the Dragon Crest?

• Would you be interested in any of the following: throw pillows, tote bags, rugs, wall clocks, mugs, laptops skins, or iPad cases.

Oh! But before you all jump on your keyboards to type up some sweet replies, we’ve got some additional information for you all that may answer some of your questions.

• Some packs have their own stores set up by their creators. Thus, Direwolf20, Agrarian Skies, and Magic Farm products will not be sold on the FTB store.

• At the moment, toys and electronics are not possible. Neither FTB nor Society6 has the ability to create these.

• You can find more information about Society6 products here. Yes, they ship worldwide.
  • A standard FTB logo product will be available for sale shortly. They're up now!
I'll be lurking around taking notes as well as answering any questions and concerns anyone has.

Thanks guys <3

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Big Bad

You might want to change the name in the sidebar from iPhone & iPod cases to mobile device cases or something like that if you can then

I would if I could. All that naming is done through S6's system which sellers can't touch.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
  • What mods or mod authors would you like to see us reach out to in order to create products/wearables based off their work?

• Would you be interested in more non-pack specific designs like the Dragon Crest?
Applied Energistics, Botania, Equivalent Exchange, Railcraft, Thaumcraft, and Thermal Expansion. And yes.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: my eyes... cannot.... move.... from.... store!

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Oh, man. I completely forgot to reply to this.
  • What FTB packs would you like to see made into products/wearables?
Horizons would be nice, as I loved that design.
I'm not certain about many mod authors, but I would be interested in maybe some Third Party Pack authors/teams getting products, especially the more FTB associated ones.
Most certainly! The Dragon Chest looks excellent!
  • Would you be interested in any of the following: throw pillows, tote bags, rugs, wall clocks, mugs, laptops skins, or iPad cases.
Yes, those would be nice!

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Nice ! I really need to replace my FTB logo shirt that my cats ruined :)

Beside that, I'd suggest to make ones with the Material Energy^4 logo, it looks really good !

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
There should be merch themed by mods, like IC2, BuildCraft or EE3.
Nonononono. Mod authors might not like that.

If any BuildCraft merch ever happens, I'd rather see it from the BuildCraft site than other sites. Like ComputerCraft does.

B

Big Bad

Nonononono. Mod authors might not like that.

If any BuildCraft merch ever happens, I'd rather see it from the BuildCraft site than other sites. Like ComputerCraft does.

Any mod/modpack-themed merchandise would have to be granted permission and approved by their developers at multiple stages including allowance of merchandise sale, approval of designs, and cut of sales commissions.

At no point would you see a product on our store featuring a mod/modpack that hasn't gone through those steps.

Reactions: gallowglass

Axis113

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to see more items with non-pack specific designs. Also rugs! And mugs! Rugs must be a thing! I just trashed my old rug and it would be amazing to have one with an FTB logo. Mugs would be pretty cool too. I've been looking for a good one for cofee and an Infinity mug would fit nicely.