Unsupported FTB Lite 2 : 1.1.1+ Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danagor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBLite2 1.1.5
Mod & Version: Agriculture 1.2.13
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? well food doesn't fill your food bar, breaking vanilla or cinnamon won't give you the small plants to replant them even after right clicking until they are depleted, and some problems with the blocks, for example you're supposed to use sugar to refine some cinnamon into cinammon and sugar in the processor, it happens to ignore that sugar need and just make the cinnamon and sugar anyways, also recipes like cup of water won't give you back an empty bucket... and then i just stopped messing with the mod when i ate some food and nothing happened...
Can it be repeated? yup
Known Fix:dunno
Thanks for the help :)

Danagor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBLite2 1.1.5
Mod & Version: MFR or JABBA or Both...
Whats the bug? Put an ejector down, then on top of it a JABBA barrel, put something in the barrel like seeds or fertilizer 3 will do just fine not stacks just 3 items, shift+right click on the barrel so you lock the item, then put a redstone clock next to the ejector and you have an infinite source of whatever you put in the locked berrel
Can it be repeated? yeah
Known Fix: don't use thous items togrther... extract using extra utilities pipes or TE pipes
Once again thank you very much :D

Qolovaas

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBLite2 1.1.6
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks 1.2.6 and Agriculture 1.2.13
What's the bug? : Currently the recipe for the Open Blocks XP Drain, and the Agriculture Oven Rack are overlapping. The recipe is 9 Iron Fence, and the output currently is the XP Drain.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: You would have to modify the recipies.

I have only seen a few threads on this but not any reports to my knowledge.

Razulwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBLite2 (1.1.9)
Mod & Version:NotEnoughItems - 1.6.1.9
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? Unable to change what mode NEI runs in. No matter what I do I can't change between Cheat, Recipe or Utility. I know of the lockmode variable which keeps setting Cheatmode to the same value.
Can it be repeated? I've deleted the config file and let it rebuild it. With deafults it will not change modes and once changing lockmode, Cheatmode with always be changed to the same value.
Known Fix:N/A

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed...... Deleted

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.