FTB Infinity Release

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
for all those getting the download error, go to your options, click on advanced options and make sure the download location is CurseCDN

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
What happened to Redstone energy duct and fluiduct?
And what do you guys recommend as substitutes?
Ducts, conduits, and pipes have been separated out into a mod called Thermal Dynamics. It's on Forgecraft, but has not been released to the public yet. They will not be multiparts, I think due to performance issues. I think it will have its own facade system (so this may bring yet anouther dozen pages in NEI).

Icefang37

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing there might be a chance, seeing as Thaumic Energistics has been added recently aswell.
though there are plans for Infinity in the works which might feature Extra Cells in it along with a load of other mods+

Great I am looking forward to it! I'll just add it in manually for now but hopefully they will add it for good for server use.

maximlus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm having some problems with one of my worlds. When ever I try to load into it the game crashes.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6BQVw2mxGBhQkZ6a2NmdEhOcjg/view?usp=sharing
I don't know how to use past bin so I ploped it on my drive.
I'm using fastcraft and optfine. But for that report optfine is disabled.
Other worlds can start up, (a super flat test world I use) but its just when I go to start that one it crashes.
I can paste the world as well if people would like it?

Any help would go greatly apricated.

This all happened after 1.0.2 was released and like others I got the error downloading mod pack, I loaded into 1.0.1 but I think damage was done as my test world had 90% mod items renamed to "unnamed".

Sorry if I'm in the wrong section.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hi, I'm having some problems with one of my worlds. When ever I try to load into it the game crashes.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6BQVw2mxGBhQkZ6a2NmdEhOcjg/view?usp=sharing
I don't know how to use past bin so I ploped it on my drive.
I'm using fastcraft and optfine. But for that report optfine is disabled.
Other worlds can start up, (a super flat test world I use) but its just when I go to start that one it crashes.
I can paste the world as well if people would like it?

Any help would go greatly apricated.

This all happened after 1.0.2 was released and like others I got the error downloading mod pack, I loaded into 1.0.1 but I think damage was done as my test world had 90% mod items renamed to "unnamed".

Sorry if I'm in the wrong section.
Have you changed any config files recently?

Nik Kotafeew

Jul 29, 2019
please help.
FTBInfinity
Modpack is out of date.
Downloading Mod Pack
Local: C30B71C9CD96BEF4BDFC0E5ADBF5382C
Remote: 649583D054E5568CAA4E0FE6890421B3
Error downloading modpack!!!

MonkyD

Jul 29, 2019
Morning All,

Me and a couple of pals have been loving this modpack for the past week but yesterday on loading my 1.0.1 world I was unable to open half of my chests! Other users could access these chests but I was unable to interact with shelves and certain chests and rituals.

I have since upgraded to 1.0.2 and was wondering if I could port across my old word into it?

*EDIT* Posted under support forum!

Last edited:

ariosos

Jul 29, 2019
Ued old config. Still same problem. :/ Damn. really liked that world too.

What I like to do is make a copy of the old config (and mods folder), upgrade to the new patch, then use something like WinMerge (freeware) to see the differences in old and new config files. That way, I can copy things over like biome IDs, and other settings while keeping any new config settings from updated mods.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
can we get extra cells, icbm, mffr, and pneumaticcraft into the mod please

right now for Infinity there's no real plans for adding more mods like that, but there is another project in the works that would be an expansion to Infinity.
for now you could simply just drag and drop those mods into Infinity yourself seeing as Infinity doesn't change too many configurations of the mods, so they're all pretty close to default configurations