FTB Infinity Release

xenomjay

Jul 29, 2019
For any reason EIO machines don't accept RF from EIO conduits, but machines from TE do. Any idea or the same issue?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
For any reason EIO machines don't accept RF from EIO conduits, but machines from TE do. Any idea or the same issue?

I don't have this issue. Can you show a screenshot of this? Also are the EIO machines configured right? Perhaps you disabled one side of them by accident.

xenomjay

Jul 29, 2019
Let me check this once more. As soon as I'm sure not having done any mistake on my own I'll post a few shots.

Typh39

Jul 29, 2019
This maybe a stupid question, but for a hosted server I needed to run FTB: Infinity 1.01 I can not bring up the OP menu in game. Unless it was disabled or something how do I enabled it as a Server Op? (I am opped)

I am looking for the UI when one enters thier inventory, it usually has a list of blocks to the right, and a few commands in the upper left. I do not have this as an Op, and I can not figure out how to bring it up.

Last edited:

xenomjay

Jul 29, 2019
ok, triplechecked the conduits and EIO machines tonight at 4 am but nothing worked satisfyingly. Now logged back into my server, went into gamemode 1 and gave me the conduit probe. I found out that the conduits' internal RF storages were empty too. The problem in this case was neither the conduits' setup nor a machine related issue directly BUT the sides of the RF delivering Leadstone cell sides were configured vice versa. I guess 4 am is too late to recognize red and blue colors correctly ;) thanks for your support though

btw: great modpack, I appreciate your work

ftb_monster

Jul 29, 2019
it is a new modpack so expect it work straight away just like all the modpacks it has to go through the bug stage
if this helpgive me a like

MichaelvanEck

Jul 29, 2019
So my server crashed do any of you know what´s the cause?

FTB Infinity on 1.7.10

My guess, looking at chat dialog and stuff is that someone was trying to WARD blocks with Thaumcraft?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?

Time: 2/22/15 9:36 AM
Description: Ticking block entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
at thaumcraft.common.items.wands.ItemWandCasting.consumeAllVis(ItemWandCasting.java:322)
at thaumcraft.common.items.wands.ItemWandCasting.consumeAllVisCrafting(ItemWandCasting.java:305)
at thaumic.tinkerer.common.block.tile.TileEnchanter.func_145845_h(TileEnchanter.java:159)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
----

Last edited:

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
So my server crashed do any of you know what´s the cause?

FTB Infinity on 1.7.10

My guess, looking at chat dialog and stuff is that someone was trying to WARD blocks with Thaumcraft?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?

Time: 2/22/15 9:36 AM
Description: Ticking block entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
at thaumcraft.common.items.wands.ItemWandCasting.consumeAllVis(ItemWandCasting.java:322)
at thaumcraft.common.items.wands.ItemWandCasting.consumeAllVisCrafting(ItemWandCasting.java:305)
at thaumic.tinkerer.common.block.tile.TileEnchanter.func_145845_h(TileEnchanter.java:159)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
----
My guess is that somebody tried to do something evil with a Thaumic Tinkerer Osmotic Enchanter. They've been rumored to cause server crashes, like this.

MichaelvanEck

Jul 29, 2019
My guess is that somebody tried to do something evil with a Thaumic Tinkerer Osmotic Enchanter. They've been rumored to cause server crashes, like this.

Yes I fixed it on the server

-> Updated Thaumic Tinkerer and Thaumcraft to their newest versions

Also discovered a server crashing (even singleplayer) bug.

Right-clicking the openblocks book crashes the server

clouse1843

Jul 29, 2019
so i had a power outage today and since then the world causes my server to crash on boot any help in salvaging it would be appreciated.
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152448_b(SourceFile:322)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:38)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagList.func_152446_a(NBTTagList.java:52)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152449_a(SourceFile:329)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:41)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152449_a(SourceFile:329)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:41)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152455_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:168)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152456_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:125)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74794_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:120)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadChunk__Async(AnvilChunkLoader.java:121)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:20)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:343)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:235)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:258)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)

Thanks in advance

Hazardous

Jul 29, 2019
Why did all the ID's change from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 ? Running a server and updated, royaly screwed the server over, and now needs a wipe. Thanks :(