FTB Infinity Release

Yoshinick25565

Jul 29, 2019
So about mods being added to the pack...

I wanted to install metallurgy 4 to the pack for myself ,for the TiC Tools and the armor ,however ExtraTiC doesnt read it and furthermore doesnt create parts that I want .Does anyone have an idea as to how can i fix it ?

DiverDan80

Jul 29, 2019
So about mods being added to the pack...

I wanted to install metallurgy 4 to the pack for myself ,for the TiC Tools and the armor ,however ExtraTiC doesnt read it and furthermore doesnt create parts that I want .Does anyone have an idea as to how can i fix it ?

Look in the ExtraTic config. Think it's near the bottom where you can specify mod support

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Does anyone have any opinions on the latest versions? I'm on 1.7 and I'm having quite bad lag, I don't know if that's because of a problem with the version, or whether I've built something that is quite laggy like extending my bee farm to over 100 industrial apiaries, 32 new centrifuges, or a tier 4 blood altar fully automated with well of suffering. Anyone got an opinion on whether I should upgrade to 1.8 or 1.8.1?

Demolishun

Jul 29, 2019
There is no electrotine ore generated in Infinity. Is this on purpose? I wanted to mess with the frames.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, 1.11.1 is not recommended, no wonder. Thanks for pointing that out!
1.11.2 was just moved to recommended and has it fixed. When they first added it it didn't have a use but now it does, you can go to your project red config file and enable retro gen for that ore if you need it in an existing world.

Mikester7

Jul 29, 2019
It seems with 1.11.2 the Fluxducts don't have a recipe and can't be crafted, same with the energy conduits. Is this a bug or did you streamline it so only one mod takes the role of energy wires? If so what do you use instead? I can't seem to find anything about this sadly.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Fluxducts are working fine for me. Which one isn't working? No recipes at all?

Mikester7

Jul 29, 2019
Fluxducts are working fine for me. Which one isn't working? No recipes at all?
None of the Thermal Dynamics Fluxducts seem to have a recipe, at least it doesn't show when you click on them or press R in NEI. I know the proper recipe but it doesn't work in game. I'm pretty much having a hard time finding a RF cable that works properly with the Energy Cells from TE. Ender IO cable recipe doesn't work either, RedNet Energy Cables work well but they require Endermium which is pretty dang hard to get atm.

Mikester7

Jul 29, 2019
Try this recipe. Are all the other recipes working for you normally in NEI?
Yeah, this is the exact one that I tried and it didn't work. Unless it needs to be crafted in something other than the crafting bench I have no idea. The only other recipe ive noticed that doesnt work is the Ender IO cable. As I said the version is 1.11.2, I haven't changed anything but changing the mob ID of the phantoms in the nether as they were causing my players to crash constantly, doubt that would have made a difference though.