FTB Infinity power

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Desertedbart

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
Been trying to start on ftb infinity - but there are no leadstone energy conduits that I can find and the generators do not auto output power to the sag mill or any other machine. How do I get energy from generator to machine?

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
Been trying to start on ftb infinity - but there are no leadstone energy conduits that I can find and the generators do not auto output power to the sag mill or any other machine. How do I get energy from generator to machine?
Ender IO conduits, and before that just make a leadstone energy cell.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
On Infinity I had the problem that I could not power a sag mill with a survivalist generator. No matter where I placed the sag mill it refused to give power. There are probably other ways to solve this but in my case I used a block of my own mod (RFTools) which is the power relay. This block was able to translate the power from the generator to the enderio sag mill.

skruis

Jul 29, 2019
I used Kineses pipes (wood/stone) for distributing power from a steam dynamo/aquablabla accumulator. They were pretty cheap.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
On Infinity I had the problem that I could not power a sag mill with a survivalist generator. No matter where I placed the sag mill it refused to give power. There are probably other ways to solve this but in my case I used a block of my own mod (RFTools) which is the power relay. This block was able to translate the power from the generator to the enderio sag mill.

the ExU generators don't auto output

DWLooney

Jul 29, 2019
You can also use ExUtil power conduits if you don't mind investing in a little infrastructure first.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
ender i/o conduit only take 3 redstone 3 iron
some clay sand and gravel
to make
ExU takes loads of steps and enderpearls

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO actually has a lot of pretty low tech options even though you will need to have at the very least, a SAG mill and an Alloy Smelter.

But the starter conduits are pretty cheap IMO.

Fluid conduits for example only requires sand, gravel and clay. Sand, gravel and clay to make the conduit bindings, and more sand in the alloy smelter in alloy only mode for the special glass (can't recall the name right now).

Energy conduits is also as cheap, only needing the above mentioned conduit bindings as well as iron and redstone.

Only "expensive" item here would be the item conduit as that requires one Ende pearl. Mix that with an iron ingot and you can make yourself 24 item conduits.

So yeah...

But I'm still looking forward to Thermal Dynamics, I wonder what RWTema has came up with. ;)

James dore

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I mix ender io with thermal expansion they make a good mix I either decide to make a digital miner or ender quarry

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
The conduits look pretty damn ready to me :)
even if they were in open alpha, And might corupt my world. I'd use them