FTB Infinity Lite Issues

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

indygwyn

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing FTB Infinity Lite for a couple weeks now and wanted to see if there was a good place to discuss issues that I've seen so far in less a of "Tech Support Bug Report" manner. Is this a good place for that?

I play mostly with a friend from work on a server that I run. It's been pretty stable, but here's the issues I've seen. This is just from a running shared note that I've been keeping with my players

Sulfur sources are small
coal (IC2 Macerator, EnderIO SagMill)
creeper gunpowder (Mekanism)
seems to be no sulfur ore gen

Extra Utilities Grid Power Sharing is not saved across SMP restarts
/xu_powersharing has to be redone by all players after every server restart

FTB Utilities Team GUI doesn’t work
Workaround is to have each person join their own team and
/ftb team add_ally (team_id) for each person on each persons team

Mekanism Quantum Entangloporter’s are not mult-user friendly, but this is as intended per the wiki
Seems like this could be fixed with a security tab on the block like the machine blocks have. Not a
FTBInfinityLite issue, but a mekanism issue.

Gendustry
Pollen Collection Kit doesn’t work
SMP Crash with ticking entity when placing a bee into Industrial Apiary
Had to start without Gendustry and fml confirm and then add Gendustry back in

Botania
SMP Caused ticking entity server crash while picking up a floating hourglass that fell into water and
flowed down to hit a piston.
Had to start without Botania and fml confirm and then add botania back in

Immersive Engineering
Piston dupe bug

Extreme Reactors <> Mekanism
SMP restarts usually mean I have to go reconnect any Mekanism Mechanical Pipe’s back to the
Extreme Reactor reactors and turbines

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Botania
SMP Caused ticking entity server crash while picking up a floating hourglass that fell into water and
flowed down to hit a piston.
Had to start without Botania and fml confirm and then add botania back in

That can be a little drastic to remove a mod like that if it has world gen. You might want to try editing the forge.cfg next time and change the lines below to true and see if that deletes the error.

Code:
B:removeErroringEntities=false
B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

indygwyn

Jul 29, 2019
That can be a little drastic to remove a mod like that if it has world gen. You might want to try editing the forge.cfg next time and change the lines below to true and see if that deletes the error.

Code:
B:removeErroringEntities=false
B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

Awesome, didn't know that was there and the only way I could get the server to start was to pull the mod.jar and fml confirm the block removals....thanks for this option though.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
There are a couple of other sources of sulfur, you can use an IC2 extractor on gunpwder and also get small quantities as a byproduct of processing Lead ore with IC2.

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
For Sulfur, you can basically generate as much sulfur as you want from cobblestone. Without looking at the recepie I'm certain it goes

Cobble --Crusher--> Gravel --Purifier--> Flint --Crusher--> Gunpowder --Enrichment--> Sulfur
{I might have the purifier and enrichment backwards, refer to JEI}

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Utilities Team GUI
Its actually not implemented yet. Latest version of IL gives notice that its not implemented instead of the eternal "loading" look.