FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there are there any mods specific to skyblocks other than Ex-Nihilo, Ex-Astris and Ex-Compressium that IE:E Skyblock adds?
I forgot. With those mods can be paired other mods. Usually stuff like "Tree Growing Simulator 2014" and "minetweaker". FTB utilities might also prove useful.

We don't use Garden of Glass, but we do have lockdown and a custom island mod.
Sorry I misread his question. I was unable to interpret the Acronym at the end of it the first several times I read it. My responses were actually not able to take it into account.

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
Hahahaha, nice april fools!!!
.eJwVx0EOgyAQQNG7sJeZQaAdL9MQJGiiQpjpqunda5O_eP9j3uMwi9lUuywA6y65jdWKtpFqsbW1epTUd7G5nZBUU97OcqkAM3tkdPHB0fHTeaAYbswzUQj3R0_gkOKEfkJ6IVqif_2q5vsDa90jdA.GLwxg98z800NVps-8fyIND0liIM.png
.eJwVxlEOgyAMANC78G9bWAXrZRaCBE1UCNSvZXdf9r7exzz9NKvZVdtYEbdjpNo3GFp7LBlKreXMsR0DUr0wqsa0X_nWgSLCJOR8EO9kcYzWz_-IBHLhtQjP6Mj6iXgi-yYCy0AC7S7m-wNvAiOU.Q4DeM5K5-QqQFODLiQQEnnOe-GE.png

x10sion

Jul 29, 2019
I think it is an April fools joke but on the other hand, i think that it will just be a config change or an update to this "joke" that will then make the pack official. The reason im saying this is the fact that there are 181 mods installed and all the mods downloaded as well.

Nice joke though, 1 block of obsidian. I cannot wait for this pack to release though!

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Hahahaha, nice april fools!!!
.eJwVx0EOgyAQQNG7sJeZQaAdL9MQJGiiQpjpqunda5O_eP9j3uMwi9lUuywA6y65jdWKtpFqsbW1epTUd7G5nZBUU97OcqkAM3tkdPHB0fHTeaAYbswzUQj3R0_gkOKEfkJ6IVqif_2q5vsDa90jdA.GLwxg98z800NVps-8fyIND0liIM.png
.eJwVxlEOgyAMANC78G9bWAXrZRaCBE1UCNSvZXdf9r7exzz9NKvZVdtYEbdjpNo3GFp7LBlKreXMsR0DUr0wqsa0X_nWgSLCJOR8EO9kcYzWz_-IBHLhtQjP6Mj6iXgi-yYCy0AC7S7m-wNvAiOU.Q4DeM5K5-QqQFODLiQQEnnOe-GE.png

I think it is an April fools joke but on the other hand, i think that it will just be a config change or an update to this "joke" that will then make the pack official. The reason im saying this is the fact that there are 181 mods installed and all the mods downloaded as well.

Nice joke though, 1 block of obsidian. I cannot wait for this pack to release though!
Nooooo. I want the shiny. Why you give out fake shinies?

Maybe it is a puzzle, wrapped in a enigma, built into a modpack. Maybe their is a single option in game our in a config that would fully release the potential of this modpack. Maybe they are just seeing who is hardcore enough to solve it first.

x10sion

Jul 29, 2019
Nooooo. I want the shiny. Why you give out fake shinies?

Maybe it is a puzzle, wrapped in a enigma, built into a modpack. Maybe their is a single option in game our in a config that would fully release the potential of this modpack. Maybe they are just seeing who is hardcore enough to solve it first.

there is a config change available:
Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 10.10.54 AM.png

But alas this doesnt affect world gen so there must be other things to change - unless they just not releasing the pre generated world with the pack

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
there is a config change available:
View attachment 26523
But alas this doesnt affect world gen so there must be other things to change - unless they just not releasing the pre generated world with the pack
The world is created from a template. The menu locks out all other world creation somehow. If this is standard, the the template is the part of the pack that is the joke. Popping a sky island save from another pack might work? Would be best to use on that starts with a chest of supplies.

x10sion

Jul 29, 2019
can see how desperate i am to get to play this damn pack! lol hacking the game that they gave us to play it lol! gonna look if i cant use AG Skies map or something like that

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
can see how desperate i am to get to play this damn pack! lol hacking the game that they gave us to play it lol! gonna look if i cant use AG Skies map or something like that
The maps from AS2 work. no starting items though in the chests. Going to try changing things in the pack itself now.

LoL, I know. it does give me something to do though. I was bored and out of ideas. Very effective April Fools project this is proving to be.

Edit:
Trying disabling the custommainmenu mod now. it probably won't be effective. As without a world skyblock world choice the ability to create different types is moot.

Edit:
The lockdown mod isn't on there packs mod list on curse (i could be missing it). I have no idea the implications of that. As they can use non-curse mods. There are lockdown mods on curse.

Last edited:

x10sion

Jul 29, 2019
The maps from AS2 work. no starting items though in the chests. Going to try changing things in the pack itself now.

LoL, I know. it does give me something to do though. I was bored and out of ideas. Very effective April Fools project this is proving to be.

Edit:
Trying disabling the custommainmenu mod now. it probably won't be effective. As without a world skyblock world choice the ability to create different types is moot.
Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 10.30.05 AM.png

Reactions: DeathOfTime

x10sion

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed something related to that and put it into my last post. Not for sure if this is standard to the pack. Going to look into it further.

lol they sneaky!!! everytime the game runs, it resets the config changes!!! the only thing i can think of is make the changes, turn off internet and run the game, might work!

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 10.34.44 AM.png

look below Lockdown.cfg there is a Lockdown.cfg_blah blah

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
lol they sneaky!!! everytime the game runs, it resets the config changes!!! the only thing i can think of is make the changes, turn off internet and run the game, might work!

look below Lockdown.cfg there is a Lockdown.cfg_blah blah
There are no other world generation options beyond the standard infinity ones. There is a good possibility that the template world is the joke part. It was most likely switched before uploading.

Yeah, I just spawned in a normal world on Defualt setting.

Best bet is to use a default platform from AS2 and cheat in a sapling. That should provide the essentials.

Edit:
The Console spam appears like it might be based on world coordinates. The spawn is at 0,0 over a Deep Ocean biome.

Entering creative mode and making a rudimentary platform and cheating up a sapling might work. testing that now.

Edit:
Going a distance away from the platform reveals world gen. I can't call it standard as it is extremely messed up.

Edit:
Actually, I forgot, all the settings are gone from the Evolved scripts as well. So the full experience of this pack may take more tinkering. Going to just go back to my Garden of Glass Infinity Evolved sky block map.

Last edited: