FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock Hotfix (For Server Admins)

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
We are aware of a couple of issues that will need a hotfix to the server, however some of these still need to be tested before release. In the meantime it is suggested that for single player, you do not visit any dimensions outside the over world (ie dont go to the nether yet) and for server admins, encourage your players to not go to the nether until these hotfixes are resolved.

We are going to be adding a new mod tomorrow to fix the issue where the nether is spawning netherrack down at level 0. The intention is that this should be a void world and the changes which will be live in the next 24 hours will make the needed changes. If you have already spawned a nether in your world you can go into your save folder and delete the DIM-1 folder to enable you to refresh the nether.

The other 2 fixes are related to a rare crash and a slight command change that will enable admins to auto tab complete the island command.

We apologise that these small issues slipped through under our testing radar.

U

ustus007

Small question. Which version of the pack has this bug and which version has/will have it fixed?

Gamewalker

Jul 29, 2019
Small question. Which version of the pack has this bug and which version has/will have it fixed?

What a question. 1.0.0 (initial) and 1.0.2(spawn island fix) have the bug and the next version (maybe 1.0.3/4) will fix it.

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
Where do I take my crash reports right now? At the support page? Because I keep crashing and its frustrating... :( EDIT: I mean where do i go to (try to) fix crashes? tyvm in advance :)

Last edited:

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Where do I take my crash reports right now? At the support page? Because I keep crashing and its frustrating... :( EDIT: I mean where do i go to (try to) fix crashes? tyvm in advance :)
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/tech-support.210/ Works well. Though if you believe the issue is related to a bug then http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/infinity-evolved-skyblock-1-7-10.237/ would be a more appropriate spot. It just depends on the situation as to which area is the best. Don't worry to much about getting the wrong area. All that matters is that you put thought into its location, searched for possible solutions before hand, and write a informative thread that will make it easier to help you on the issue.

Tigerpause

Jul 29, 2019
After 1.0.4 update, There is world gen under my platform. I went to creative and there's world generating as I go. TFox said 1.0.4 would fix that in his twitter post. Is there any fix for my world or config change I can do?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
After 1.0.4 update, There is world gen under my platform. I went to creative and there's world generating as I go. TFox said 1.0.4 would fix that in his twitter post. Is there any fix for my world or config change I can do?
Could you post a screenshot?

Tigerpause

Jul 29, 2019
I reinstalled fresh and reverted to a world backup. However, I found a config from YUNoMakeGoodMap "Set to true to force the default world types to be void world Use with Caution." was false previously and was true after the reinstall and have no issues with my world backup so far. I may have grabbed the wrong server files to begin with. Thanks for the reply.
CfD07KTWIAEad4l.jpg:large

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
I reinstalled fresh and reverted to a world backup. However, I found a config from YUNoMakeGoodMap "Set to true to force the default world types to be void world Use with Caution." was false previously and was true after the reinstall and have no issues with my world backup so far. I may have grabbed the wrong server files to begin with. Thanks for the reply.

That config change was the only difference between 1.0.3 and 1.0.4. You must have been one of the 12 people that got the version with it set incorrectly :(

xilni

Jul 29, 2019
Running a 1.0.2 server, which folders/files from the 1.0.4 folder do I need to switch in to upgrade? All but world folder?

xXslyfitzXx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey quick q for anyone on the dev team I made a server for me and my friends and when I loaded up the world it put me on a stone brick platform and it told me that i need to do basic sky block commands island create ect. they dont work how can I generate an island