Casual Server FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 (Invite Only)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wayerpock

hi i like to aply for your server :)

ING: wayerpock

started playing a while ago wanted to play again

H

Hamog

I want to join
IGN: _GreifHardt_

Last edited:
Z

Zeravnos

My gf and I are looking for a server to hop onto.
IGNs: Zeravnos and Meridorc
Ages: 23 and 22

Hoping for a nice server to relax in!

M

MagicMage1238

Might be changing server to A new pack and take down Infinity Evolved. If this interests you please leave a message here or on my Twitter. Just not sure what pack we will be using at this time.

Last edited:

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Might be changing server to A new pack and take down Infinity Evolved. If this interests you please leave a message here or on my Twitter. Just not sure what pack we will be using at this time.
A friend of mine is interested in joining a MC 1.10.2 HermitCraft server.

M

MagicMage1238

Small yes - A lot of thinking is going into the fact that we will probably change packs soon, Hermitpack has been considered as well as "All the Mods" pack.

But for now it is running Infinity Evolved, I will keep this updated here.

If you still want to join knowing pack might be changed soon then please leave a message here.

M

MagicMage1238

The only issue I have with the Hermitpack at this time is Forge had a memory leak and kind of waiting for the update to that to eliminate the memory issue. I will be removing 1 item from the pack as well, the "Torcherino" or however it is spelled.

M

MagicMage1238

I will be resetting the server today and will be changing packs to the "Hermitpack" (most current version)

M

MagicMage1238

Moderator - Please Lock this Topic as it will no longer be an Infinity Server - I have changed to a "FTB Hermitpack" server.

Reactions: Padfoote
Status
Not open for further replies.