Casual Server FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 (Invite Only)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MagicMage1238

Server is now INVITE ONLY - If you want to be considered then you post a reply - if the demand is high enough I can upgrade the server.

Well I'm sure most people know I have been looking for some people to play FTB Infinity Evolved

So if you have a small group of people or just want to play on a more private server, then please feel free to contact me or natirs for the Link to the Server.

Info:

The server will run regardless of the number of people on it.

Can host up to about 30 people (but set limit at 20)

I'm not there very often (every other weekend mostly for now, this will change within the next year and I'll be around daily)

I'm new to Modded Minecraft and have been mostly learning from Google and YouTube, so I will have various random builds more than likely, so help to learn even more when online I would appreciate greatly.

I might also post some things to YouTube as well so if you don't want any of your builds to end up there then please make sure I know.

All I ask is that you never share the Server Info publicly - to a friend is fine but not publicly, trying to reduce the possibility of Greifing...

Thanks for reading, I'll add more info as time goes on.

Team Speak is available please contact amybear21 in game for the info to login.

I do have a script running and it will restart Minecraft every 6 hours.... 02:00, 08:00, 14:00, 20:00. These are Eastern times. (From various posts that I have read this helps reduce lag)

I run the FULL FTB: Infinity Evolved Mod pack - Nothing has been disabled.

-- MagicMage1238

Last edited:
M

MagicMage1238

Not many interested?

Is there a better place this should be posted?

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
is this the evolved? or normal infinity. because on the title it says its normal and at the end you say its full evolved mode

U

UtaSensei

Me and my friend are interested by this server, we are french but we could speak english. Do you think we can join you ?

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
No... He's got a lot of rl stuff going on. I play on his server and have yet to be on at the same time. Partly due to my own rl commitments.

M

MagicMage1238

Yes he could but was being respectful of keeping it Semi-Private..... Ill send you the link Shortly

Sorry for not replying quicker today was my Dads Birthday and I have been spending time with family all day, now I'm working on Installing this on the Computer downstairs for my Nephew.

M

Mr.Birk

Hello I may be interested I have hosted my own server with friends a few times over the years playing different iterations of FTB Infinity and some direwolf packs. I am pretty knowledgeable on most of the mods in this pack although there are a few new ones I haven't entirely dabbled in. Is BoP (Biomes o Plenty) enabled? Not that it's a big deal if it is can just lead to long travels to find certain items/biomes and cause lag once more people get on. Is your plan to play alongside the other people who get on or is everyone going lone wolf? I usually wind up playing on my own long term as the people I bring in get bored before I really get into mods. I don't mind playing as a team. My bases always wind up being a mess I've never been great at designs and usually am a Mole. Also have a TS I could share if everyone on the server is interested and if there wind up being an active group. If it turns out to be fairly inactive I may wind up not playing long term. Really want to find a group that is fairly active and willing to play on the same server long term. But don't want to be on a server that is huge with tons of people, trolls, and ofc the inevitable lag that will come from that no matter how good of a machine the server is hosted on.

Reactions: MagicMage1238

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
[i speak partialy on behalf of what magicmage told me as now i play on the server myself]
we do care about each other and willing to help who needs help but i dont think its being too personal in each others game. just like helping from the side but might change in time

M

MagicMage1238

Hello I may be interested I have hosted my own server with friends a few times over the years playing different iterations of FTB Infinity and some direwolf packs. I am pretty knowledgeable on most of the mods in this pack although there are a few new ones I haven't entirely dabbled in. Is BoP (Biomes o Plenty) enabled? Not that it's a big deal if it is can just lead to long travels to find certain items/biomes and cause lag once more people get on. Is your plan to play alongside the other people who get on or is everyone going lone wolf? I usually wind up playing on my own long term as the people I bring in get bored before I really get into mods. I don't mind playing as a team. My bases always wind up being a mess I've never been great at designs and usually am a Mole. Also have a TS I could share if everyone on the server is interested and if there wind up being an active group. If it turns out to be fairly inactive I may wind up not playing long term. Really want to find a group that is fairly active and willing to play on the same server long term. But don't want to be on a server that is huge with tons of people, trolls, and ofc the inevitable lag that will come from that no matter how good of a machine the server is hosted on.

I'm still learning the MOD pack and have a LONG ways to go, I don't want a massive player server, as far as activity in here when I can be and this weekend I just happen to be here. This will change in the future.

I'm not very good at designing builds even on vanilla Minecraft, mine were all simple or I had a underground base area, my builds would probably be considered a mess lol, I sent you the link your more than welcome to visit and see how you like it but also remember I just started this server so there are very few people on here. And yes it is the FULL infinity Evovled Mod pack with nothing disabled (includes biomes of plenty) but for that hard to get item someone else may have already I don't require teams but will help where I can.

I don't currently have TS running (nor do I have it as of right now) but others might and might want to use I can set up TS for the server if there is enough interest for using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.