FTB Infinity Ev. Server does not start after update. Can someone help?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Doktor KlingeL

Jul 29, 2019
Hi fellow Minecraftlers, I have a question for you.

Today my FTB Infinity Evolved Server automatically updated from 2.5.0 to 2.6.0 but now my Server would not start because I miss two blocks/items.

[00:11:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items.

There are 2 missing blocks and items in this save.
If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.
A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

Missing Blocks/Items:
runicdungeons:item.amuletStrong
runicdungeons:item.xpRing

Run the command /fml confirm or or /fml cancel to proceed.
Alternatively start the server with -Dfml.queryResult=confirm or -Dfml.queryResult=cancel to presele
ct the answer.

How can I start my server without this warning? I can start the server with the /fml confirm command but I would have to do it after every restart. Can someone pls tell me how to make my world suitable for the new version?

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
you would not have to run the /fml confirm command every restart, after you run it once it updates the save for you. Also, we have a tech support section for questions just like this ;)

Doktor KlingeL

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I am sry, I was not sure in which segment I should put it. I was a little bit confused because its not a bug and all :D But after giving it some thought it seems obvious haha
Well after I run the /fml confirm comand the server starts, however always when I join the server the massage " WARNING: 2 modifications were stuck" is shown. But I can play the game as if never something happend.
But is that bad for the server and/or save when those 2 modifications are stuck?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
You may have to wait until the server does a restart for everything to take effect. The warning should go away.