Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.0 w/ Mekanism and Ars Magicka 2|Whitelist|Mature|24/7 uptime|No banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Burning

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Burning2910
Modded Minecraft Expierence: ~4-5 years
Location: Germany (but I am able to articulate myself in English)

I'm looking for a server w/ AM2. This one seems perfect.

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Willb1fy

Reason why I would like to join this specific server? I would love to join this server because I just recently got back into modded minecraft and minecraft in general swell as I'm looking for a server to play on and meet new people. This server seems like a very friendly community is upon it.

Experience: I have been playing minecraft and modded minecraft for years now and am a member of another very great community that got me interested in modded minecraft. The server is called Noodle Powered and I have been with that group for almost 4 years now which shows that I am a trust worthy and friendly player. I have never been banned from a server and never grieved in my history of minecraft.

Skype/TeamSpeak3: Skype(Williboixm/Willb1fy)|TS3 Yes.