FTB Horizons 1.0.7 Missing Microblocks

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
I do not know where to ask this question, so I will put this here.

Whenever I try to connect to a server, I get the following message;

the following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.bop.leaves1.4, tile.bop.leaves1.5, tile.bop.leaves1.6, tile.bop.leaves1.7, tile.bop.leaves2.4, tile.bop.leaves2.5, tile.bop.leavescolorized.0, tile.bop.leavescolorized.1, tile.bop.leavescolorized.2, tile.bop.leavescolorized.3, tile.bop.leavescolorized.4, tile.bop.leavescolorized.5

For some reason the modpack does not install these files, and I have tried force updating them three times now. Is there a fix that I can apply myself, and if so where can I look?

narwhal900

Jul 29, 2019
I have been having the same problem with this. I tried to look through my servers mod folder to see if I could simply delete the same microblock files from the server but aparently microblocks doesn't work that way, as there is no microblock folder. At least it is good to hear that its not just MY server suffering of this though. I am wondering if there is simply a fix inside the config file for microblocks, but if there is I wouldn't know how to do it.

AnttiV

Jul 29, 2019
At least you guys can START the 1.0.7 server, I crash every time before getting the server up. Forge log shows this:
Code:
2013-12-17 22:53:33 [FINEST] [ForgeMultipart] Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod ForgeMultipart
2013-12-17 22:53:44 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Problem loading class
java.util.zip.ZipException: error reading zip file

And after that TE and WR-CBE freak out with
Code:
[SEVERE] [ThermalExpansion] Skipping event FMLPreInitializationEvent and marking errored mod ThermalExpansion since required dependency ForgeMultipart has errored
[SEVERE] [WR-CBE|Core] Skipping event FMLPreInitializationEvent and marking errored mod WR-CBE|Core since required dependency ForgeMultipart has errored
[SEVERE] [WR-CBE|Addons] Skipping event FMLPreInitializationEvent and marking errored mod WR-CBE|Addons since required dependency WR-CBE|Core has errored
[SEVERE] [WR-CBE|Logic] Skipping event FMLPreInitializationEvent and marking errored mod WR-CBE|Logic since required dependency WR-CBE|Core has errored

Then the whole thing blows up with

Code:
[SEVERE] [ForgeMicroblock] Skipping event FMLPreInitializationEvent and marking errored mod ForgeMicroblock since required dependency ForgeMultipart has errored
[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Fatal errors were detected during the transition from PREINITIALIZATION to INITIALIZATION. Loading cannot continue
[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from McMultipart
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/collection/TraversableOnce$class

I'll provide whole logs if needed. Posted here because this apparently also is about microblogs/multipart.

EDIT: I tried re-downloading the whole server and downloading just the forgemultipart from minecraftforge.net. No dice, same error every time.

AnttiV

Jul 29, 2019
I cant get horizons to work i launch it and then crash i only have one gig of RAM and cant expand it.
Then you're, as they say, "sh*t out of luck". All 1.6.4 FTB packs (save lite) require 3Gb of ram and 4Gb is recommended. With only 1Gb, you just plain can't get it to work reliably. At all.

Also, I figured my problem out, and now everything is working perfectly. I'm 99% sure my solution doesn't help you guys, but anyway:

long story short: My ISP had an invisible proxy that initially loaded a corrupted version of the pack and just gave that out. I asked a friend to download it and try, and when we compared filesizes we saw that mine was ~10kb smaller. I sent a quick mail to our ISP, they were a good sport and purged the proxy cache. The new download went as it should and the file came through uncorrupted. Now everything works. (though Horizons will still throw bucketloads of [SEVERE] errors in the forge log, but so it did last time. At least it works. )

EDIT: Yeah, sorry for posting something that didn't end up being the same problem. But initially I thought because it was the same mod (microblocks) that gave out the error. A mod is free to delete my posts here, if that is preferred since my problem ended up being totally different.

Last edited:

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, this thread is about Missing Microblocks in the Horizons pack. If you have a different issue, please post a new thread about it or better yet, report it HERE.

TunelessHalo2

Jul 29, 2019
Then you're, as they say, "sh*t out of luck". All 1.6.4 FTB packs (save lite) require 3Gb of ram and 4Gb is recommended. With only 1Gb, you just plain can't get it to work reliably. At all.

Also, I figured my problem out, and now everything is working perfectly. I'm 99% sure my solution doesn't help you guys, but anyway:

long story short: My ISP had an invisible proxy that initially loaded a corrupted version of the pack and just gave that out. I asked a friend to download it and try, and when we compared filesizes we saw that mine was ~10kb smaller. I sent a quick mail to our ISP, they were a good sport and purged the proxy cache. The new download went as it should and the file came through uncorrupted. Now everything works. (though Horizons will still throw bucketloads of [SEVERE] errors in the forge log, but so it did last time. At least it works. )

EDIT: Yeah, sorry for posting something that didn't end up being the same problem. But initially I thought because it was the same mod (microblocks) that gave out the error. A mod is free to delete my posts here, if that is preferred since my problem ended up being totally different.
how do i expand it i have no idea how

DeadMeat9999x

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue. Running FTB Horizons (Lan) with the only update being from 1.3.0 client to 1.3.1 on the FTB launcher. I tried to delete the config and start again with no luck. Anyone know what mod has these tile.bop.leaves in it?

DeadMeat9999x

Jul 29, 2019
Figured it out... I didn't think of changing the version on the launcher from Recommended to 1.0.6. The current version of the launcher is 1.0.7 so must have been the issue. Which explains why a new server download/install was working fine with the same settings.

Working for me now. :) Thanks for the reply.

killermandrew

Jul 29, 2019
I fixed it by disableing one of the minimap mods on the launcher
I recommend you try to figure out witch one it is.

8snag4

Jul 29, 2019
hello so everytime I try to login to server horizons.mineyourmind.net it says I am missing microblock tile.glass! I have force updated 5 times and I have completely cleared feed the beast off my computer and reinstalled but its still asking me the same thing so anyone know what to do?

DeadMeat9999x

Jul 29, 2019
In the launcher try changing the ModPack version from Recommended to a lower version.

I was playing for a few days and the ModPack upated. My setting was set to Recommended so I got the latest version and I started getting the microblock errors. Once I bumped it down to 1.0.6 (for me) it worked fine. This was for Horizons.