FTB Departed Trailer

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Please just tell me that something was done about the "Pedals" that drop from flower faces...

It's a nitpick, I know, but it drives me nuts. Flowers don't drop "pedals".

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Please just tell me that something was done about the "Pedals" that drop from flower faces...

It's a nitpick, I know, but it drives me nuts. Flowers don't drop "pedals".

Inserts something about a rumored new "bicycle" plant going in :D

megagodxxx

Jul 29, 2019
is dynamic sword skills inside this one by any chance.Its a mod that gives you a lock on target system some techniques and a heart container.If not i definitely recommend the ftb team to add it in.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
is dynamic sword skills inside this one by any chance.Its a mod that gives you a lock on target system some techniques and a heart container.If not i definitely recommend the ftb team to add it in.

I definitely do not recommended it. It is fun but it's awkward to use well and if surrounded it can actually be detrimental to a fight.

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
Doubt it, and Eyamaz has not been part of FTB for the longest time.

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Will there also be a normal minecraft world? And then you enter through some kind of portal in this world.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Can I use O - The fool to get to the beginning of my journey? (+10 Respect for anyone who knows what that's from)
Unfortunately you've only found III - The Empress on the floors you've explored so far. I recommend you hold on to that extra damage, though. Just from my little time playing this pack, I can tell you it's going to be insanely difficult.

Reactions: Gamefury64
B

Big Bad

Can I use O - The fool to get to the beginning of my journey? (+10 Respect for anyone who knows what that's from)

Nws0tcM.png

Reactions: Gamefury64

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
My question is whether they'll place/shove tech mods into it... To me, tech and adventure are separate. The argument 'we put it in for ore doubling' doesn't do it for me; there should be some way to accomplish that with magic/adventure. Now the only question is whether they'll include TiCon/TiCon support for all the tool types from all the dimensions. :p
theres much more for tech than " ore doubling " its for the sheer fact its fun to make huge designs of things, depending on the tech mod, like IC2 and gregtech. Really fun not cause of " ore doubling " but cause of the new experience in a mod with new ways to do stuff.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
theres much more for tech than " ore doubling " its for the sheer fact its fun to make huge designs of things, depending on the tech mod, like IC2 and gregtech. Really fun not cause of " ore doubling " but cause of the new experience in a mod with new ways to do stuff.
... I know, man. I was asking for it not to be included "just because of ore doubling." Some "magic" packs take the approach that tech is necessary for functions like that, when it's really not. Show me a production line build using only tech, and I can build it with only magic (I'll need a couple weeks of research, though. ;))
Basically I want them to be kept thematically separate. I don't have anything against tech or magic, I just don't want them forced together into packs that aren't supposed to be kitchen sink packs. :p
Plus I've already gotten a response that tech mods will not be included from the author.

BioXx89

Jul 29, 2019
Really looking forward to this! I played Eternal Isles a lot and loved it but interested to see how much has changed and from what I gather, quite a bit!!