FTB Departed Released

theonelego

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like my 49 damage Skeletal Cutlass is getting the nerf bat.
ITS THE NERF HAMMER DARN IT

but what I ment was it's always seems bit silly that you in your kingdom of awesomeness slayer of many mobs will deal the same level of hearts with a wooden sword as a new player xP

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i think the tinker`s longbow is also OP it is really fast to level and mine 1hits Dicer`s (70HP)

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
What am I doing wrong?
I can't find infinity either. Launcher version is 1.4.7 and latest pack is FTB Monster. I don't even have Direwolf for 1.7.
How very strange. Can you upload a log? Just start the launcher, then hit the upload log button on the console window and paste the link here.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
AppData\Local\ftblauncher\ModPacks\modpacks.xml (Access is denied)

Do you have an antivirus or something that could be blocking that?

Reactions: ectoplasmaticgoo

ectoplasmaticgoo

Jul 29, 2019
AppData\Local\ftblauncher\ModPacks\modpacks.xml (Access is denied)

Do you have an antivirus or something that could be blocking that?
The folder was in read-only mode. After I removed it, I got all the recent packs.
Really strange since folder has always been like so and I was able to get packs up to Monster.
Anyhow, thank you for your help, I am really grateful.

Nickoladze

Jul 29, 2019
Should we be discussing new versions here? I see 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 in the launcher, but no changelog on Confluence. Safe to update?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
My bad, I totally forgot to set it as non-recommended. Normal warnings about it being a beta version and non-recommended. Or will be any second now.

Edit: and changelogs will be up within a day or two as normal.

Reactions: Padfoote

14U2NV

Jul 29, 2019
My Departed is still showing V1.0.0 in the launcher. I see that V1.1.0 changelog was posted but can't seem to get the launcher to grab the update. I've deleted the FTB Departed folder and let the launcher download the pack again but it's still V1.0.0. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help!

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
My Departed is still showing V1.0.0 in the launcher. I see that V1.1.0 changelog was posted but can't seem to get the launcher to grab the update. I've deleted the FTB Departed folder and let the launcher download the pack again but it's still V1.0.0. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help!

Hmmm. So you do not see the 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 updates above 1.0.0 in the version drop down?

Reactions: Watchful11

Nickoladze

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.0 isn't recommended yet, so you have to specifically switch to that version if you want it ahead of time.

hypernova132

Jul 29, 2019
Crossbows need to be nerfed, anything that can have a draw speed of 0.25s and still do 100 hearts is the farthest thing from balanced.

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
I've just hit a pretty nasty bug in Lootable Bodies (and/or AoA).

I died to a direct hit from a flying Hunt-for-Blood ghast-clone. The direct hit of the projectile seems to have killed me before the explosion. The explosion seems to have destroyed my whole inventory before Lootable Bodies could pack it in a bag.

Edit: Except the tinker tools; they don't seem to die even in lava, so they survived to get packed up by Lootable Bodies.