Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gody999

Jul 29, 2019
looking for people to play with here, my experience in mindcrack is very little, was recently introduced into FTB and a friend showed me basics and now just looking for people to play with so im not playing single player being bored. If someone wants to play along i will be in raidcall when i play under: Anthony - gody999

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Done even more adjusting and testing today. Still not perfect, but its learning by doing. As in "chrashes and lag", the crashes are in most cases just restarts (and when we do restarts if often not just one) and lagissues, are always worked on. Might seem "omg thats stupid" at the time. But however consider this map is as OLD as the MindCrack pack itselfe, and its still going strong even with all the machinery on it, chunks being loaded etc!

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Today i think we managed to get all testing done before most players started to log in. Even seen some random 20+ TPS, thats kinda fancy :)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Its back to testingtime again.

Thanx for EVERYONE thats capable of sticking up with all this testing, thats pure awesome. I know we crash, all off a sudden TPS "dies", but in the longrun, everyone is gonna benefit from it.

And one day ... it will all just be awesome :)

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
As you know, we spend a lot of time testing. Then this happened.

KyL7q.png

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed now, sorry about the downtime. We enabled Forge's "dormant chunk cache", and it doesn't actually work.

darkagex11992

Jul 29, 2019
i keep getting "internal server error" around the cords X:1107 Z: 2992 and i've noticed a fast change in between two biomes something that happens when you update a world to a new version and the world gen has been modified from the last version. if i stay still i don't get the error but when i start moving for about 30-40 blocks it happens.
so far this was the first time it happend since i joined the server, i've been playing for about 1-2 hours.
hope the info helps in some way i will try to get out of the glitched area somehow...

Torins

Jul 29, 2019
You can use the /spawn command to get out of that area and return to the server spawn. Mind you, the 60 second timer requires you to stand still.

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the downtime, small bug with a TickThreading build we were testing and the most recent world backup didn't work. It's fixed now though, and nothing was lost! :D

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
And we are yet again back up :) Sorry for the extended downtime this time. Issue is fixed.

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
Sp0nge learned an important lesson today: don't /debug, the server will commit suicide.

Ron Jeremy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello sp0nge, I would like to inform you that we will be uploading a Mindcrack let's play on your server to our youtube channel SeismicGamers

Reactions: Nozart

Knight890

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, whenever I try to log onto the server, my client keeps on crashing and I getting a java binary crash report. Any fixes?