Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

theremora

Jul 29, 2019
????? I just logged in after working this weekend and ... we only get 1 claim block when we make a town? Where are the other 15? Was trying to claim my 2 plot hidie hole before donating money but I dont see why I should donate $40 double my donate from last map to only get maybe 1/7 of the plot I woulda had when admins already have 40+. Might be the jet lag and shitty work week with retarded ppl that are 15years my senior and out rank me but what?

And goodnight

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
????? I just logged in after working this weekend and ... we only get 1 claim block when we make a town? Where are the other 15? Was trying to claim my 2 plot hidie hole before donating money but I dont see why I should donate $40 double my donate from last map to only get maybe 1/7 of the plot I woulda had when admins already have 40+. Might be the jet lag and shitty work week with retarded ppl that are 15years my senior and out rank me but what?

And goodnight
Ill have a look at donation, perks etc. However, please try and look at it from my point of view, i need some sort of income for the serverrent. As we are running on a custom pack now, we have alot less players (that im trying to work on, secret plans ...) to try help out some :)

And for a sidenote: Server is now on 11.5!

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Basicly becouse ive forgotten ...

However, i heard some stuff Myst might be out today, if thats the case, expect yet another update before the weekend :)

nikolas ify

Jul 29, 2019
Basicly becouse ive forgotten ...

However, i heard some stuff Myst might be out today, if thats the case, expect yet another update before the weekend :)

ye souldshards and mystcraft
i am not so sure about souldshards.
if you thinking to add new mods chack out dartcraft:)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
v11.6 complete.

The changes are minor this time. Myst still not added, but Ars and BuildCraft tools are :). When the change will be in affect in the launcher is unknown, but dont worry :)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Allready getting TPS issues, actually right now the server hardcrashed (seems like the end is doing some wonky stuff) so a large mod like MFR gotta wait for just a bit.

Edit: Server is back up again

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Server just updated to 11.6, unfortunatly that build havent hit the FTB launcher yet, when that happends i dont know. 11.6 is avalible where the other builds have been in the past, or its just to come visit on irc, and there will be someone able to help out on using multimc etc.

No configs are really needed, its 4 changes, 2 new mods and the default configs from those mods works (not tested with Linux yet).

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for that, but i gotta say, thats why MyTown is installed.

Also, for next week update the following mods have been mentioned: ComputerCraft, Minefactory Reloaded, (return of) Mo`s Creatures, Xeno's Reliquary, MystCraft and SGCraft. It might be more aswell, but thats whats planned now at the end of this week.

I might do this for ea mayor MineCraft update, as time goes by and it gets closer to another main version release more and more mods are added faster.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
There seems thati made a mistake with the 11.6 that i submitted to FTB, that most likely means that it will go yet another week untill thats sorted out. Meanwhile MultiMC has to be used, im currently updating the 11.6.zip for those that tested that yesterday and didnt get it working.

theremora

Jul 29, 2019
could not figure out for the life of me why the one oil spring i have been pumping for close to 8hrs has filled my 5x5x4 and 3x3x4 iron tanks with 5 refineries going...

http://prntscr.com/190age

it goes down about 20 more blocks and wides about 10 more blocks all around XD. I think Ill be pumping this oil for atleast 24more hours straight lol