Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fuzzzie

Jul 29, 2019
I love the idea of the server. I just started a game there and I found nothing but icy wasteland every way from the spawn point. Which way should I go to find a decent biome?

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
On todays episode ill kinda chill out a bit, try and adjust some towards the powerissues that we have, and start the setup of the semiautomated system that will generate the chrome/aluminium/titanium we need for our fusioncore setup and machines. Behold, we have gotten pretty far. With good help from the stream yesterday, i managed to get up with an automated lavacell-production (well semiautomatic atm since we wont use BC pipe due to lack of overflowprotection)

http://www.twitch.tv/johnnyeu

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i was in a mystcraft world when the mystcraft worlds where deleted. I get an internal server error everytime i login. Anyone chance you could delete the Kevinthedude2000.dat so i can get on?

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Its now updated, cant say it will be errorless, report any issues ASAP (write down what you did to generate the issue)!

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
We are trying to update as best as we can, as FTB updates, but 3 updates in 1h is to much, so do blame us please!

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
We are trying to update as best as we can, as FTB updates, but 3 updates in 1h is to much, so do blame us please!
I don't, I Just Regret not waiting to update[DOUBLEPOST=1353372879][/DOUBLEPOST]

Edit: As of right now the Extra bees mod is not a problem

But I am having a Portal gun mod Block ID conflict

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Server is updated to be compatible with latest version of the client! Please make shure the client is on the LATEST version, force an update etc, it should work!

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Today lets work on getting that sentrifuge setup running: http://www.twitch.tv/johnnyeu

People can ask me anything in the Twitch TV chat, or ask me to make something if they want something cool made. Atm, we are still working towards getting fusion going :)

David Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
Bugs to be worked out with town bounce. Tried to enter a nether portal that lead to a protected town and fell out of the world.